Indoor Nizmo's earthbox adventure under HLG Blackbird!!

nizmoKush

bluntts to the rescue!!!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
What's up fellow growers I decided to venture into a earthbox jr territory. The soil ill be using will be coast of Maine Stonington blend and I have more worms on the way. Also some craft blend and buildaflower from buildasoil mostly for my other pots but still.

As far as what strain I'll be growing I'm still not sure gotta take a look into my collection.

My other pots are fabric so this will be a change any input or advice is greatly appreciated :smoking: :baked: :baked::vibes:

Ya keep it simple don’t get fancy! U should be able to amend the craft blend toward beginning (maybe even layer it into middle of soil! Then late veg hit with build a flower maybe twice depending on plant size! :thumbsup:
Also some barley straw mulch up top for the worms to munch on! U got growkashi or malted barley or something u can feed the worms also? Something they’ll eat and turn into plant food that is?Guessing u got rock dust to give em for digestion also right??

What's up fellow growers I decided to venture into a earthbox jr territory. The soil ill be using will be coast of Maine Stonington blend and I have more worms on the way. Also some craft blend and buildaflower from buildasoil mostly for my other pots but still.

As far as what strain I'll be growing I'm still not sure gotta take a look into my collection.

My other pots are fabric so this will be a change any input or advice is greatly appreciated :smoking: :baked: :baked::vibes:
I'm also running Stonington Blend in my new soil adventure. I'll be watching to see how it works out for you!

Oh hey pointer tho....AND TOOK ME ALL THESE RUNS TO FIGURE IT OUT but lots of people complaining about soil down in the reservoir from loading box but if u pack soil down into the wick points in that plastic screen BEFORE U PUT SCREEN INTO THE BIX then u won’t dump a ton down there! Once u start dumping it in to fill the box some will fall thru the deck holes into reservoir but not near as much as you’d wind up with otherwise! :d5:

Back