Lighting NG420 Auto Glueberry OG by Duth Passion - Skyline 600+400mk2

NG420

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey AFN!! thought i would contribute and put my current first grow on here. I will bring you upto speed and then post as and when for the rest of the grow. I am using a Skyline 600mk2 and a Skyline 400mk2 in just under 1m squared.

We have around 4/5 weeks flowering time, so heres how they have been doing and how they currently are!

Here is the complete set up as we wait for the seeds to pop up from the soil.
Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 12.18.37.png

4.png

After 3 days they had all broken the soil and were looking up.

1.png

The Skyline 600 mk2 has arrived

1-1.png
4-1.png

2.png

3.png

DAY 9

7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
six.png
5.png

14.png
15.png

So here we are up to date...

DAY 50
i haven’t really done that much with them apart from keeping the feed consistent and ramped up to a solid EC of 2. I have had to toy with the amount of nutes i am giving as I could see a little tip burning on the leaves etc. The environment is between temperature of 23-28 degrees and a RH of 40%-50%.

group shot.jpg

group shot 2.jpg

In the photo two of the smallest plants are on some form of riser. I have now put the plant that is front left on a riser aswell. Hopefully this will increase the intensity of the light encouraging some outward growth before they finish in a few weeks.

group shot light.jpg

beneath cnopy.jpg

Plant 1 is flying also now, she has gone at her own rate but is also now starting to flower. it will be interesting to see how she grows being the only one not directly under a light.

plant1-1.jpg

plant 1.jpg

Plant 2 you can see in the group shots to be nice and chunky which is nice as she is the shortest of them all.

2.jpg

Number 3 is also doing ok with a different structure, she is growing abit more slender but still looks like she will gain some weight too.

plant 3 side.jpg

Moving on to my favourite, the runty girl. Her buds are starting to show a little bit of colour which looks awesome.

runt side.jpg

runt close.jpg

runt bud.jpg

The largest is just swelling by the day, I am just watching her in awe lol! I can’t wait to. See how fat she gets.

plant 5 side.jpg

plant 5 side 1-1.jpg

Thats all for this time folks, i will keep updating as and when i can. Also sorry for the not so brilliant photos!! its the best i have for now.

Have an awesome day AFN!

So here we are up to date...

DAY 50
i haven’t really done that much with them apart from keeping the feed consistent and ramped up to a solid EC of 2. I have had to toy with the amount of nutes i am giving as I could see a little tip burning on the leaves etc. The environment is between temperature of 23-28 degrees and a RH of 40%-50%.

View attachment 1041398

View attachment 1041399

In the photo two of the smallest plants are on some form of riser. I have now put the plant that is front left on a riser aswell. Hopefully this will increase the intensity of the light encouraging some outward growth before they finish in a few weeks.

View attachment 1041400

View attachment 1041401

Plant 1 is flying also now, she has gone at her own rate but is also now starting to flower. it will be interesting to see how she grows being the only one not directly under a light.

View attachment 1041402

View attachment 1041403

Plant 2 you can see in the group shots to be nice and chunky which is nice as she is the shortest of them all.

View attachment 1041404

Number 3 is also doing ok with a different structure, she is growing abit more slender but still looks like she will gain some weight too.

View attachment 1041405

Moving on to my favourite, the runty girl. Her buds are starting to show a little bit of colour which looks awesome.

View attachment 1041406

View attachment 1041407

View attachment 1041408

The largest is just swelling by the day, I am just watching her in awe lol! I can’t wait to. See how fat she gets.

View attachment 1041409

View attachment 1041410

Thats all for this time folks, i will keep updating as and when i can. Also sorry for the not so brilliant photos!! its the best i have for now.

Have an awesome day AFN!
Welcome to AFN Grobro, nice post.
me ledbud from other forum :pass::pass::slap::slap:
@Teetee on AFN also mate.

Back