Indoor Next attempt and 1st journal

PXL_20220204_193446671.jpg

These are the replacements with the 3d printed mounts

How much u pay for them mounts?? And my vivosun fans all wound up with motors burnt out and 1 of my monkey fans I started smelling burnt plastic so stuck my head in tent and found it shooting sparks out the back and the power cord had wound up with a hole rubbed in it from the oscillate feature so hot wire was sitting on plastic melting it! Got lucky to catch it when I did! :yoinks:

I repurpose my old clips like so cuz I’m cheap!:rofl:
image.jpg

Where exactly do them growbuds fans oscillate?

They were $15 each. I like the ones you have. All my tent fans have just had a big ass clip on the bottom basically. The growbuds one oscillates up top where the wire goes in. Same problem as you. The motion wore through the coating for the wire causing the smoke. With these mounts the wire just hangs down through a hole in the mount and doesn't come in any contact or move at all

Definitely, big girls, my girl is stacking pretty nicely now. I am really impressed with what I see yours and mine doing so well.

PXL_20220206_032531700.jpg
PXL_20220206_032551777.jpg
PXL_20220206_032601685.jpg
PXL_20220206_032609395.jpg
PXL_20220206_032702311.jpg

9 weeks. I think these new fans might be a little too much. Might put them on timers. Queens banner starting to get a real heavy pine smell, which I'm thrilled about, but is unexpected, and the makeda sometimes smells like berries and sometimes gasoline. Some frost showing on all 4 now. Still feeding 590 ppm just bloom though, which is conveniently the same 4.5ml a and b as it was for the grow nutes plus 1ml calmag and 2.5ml slf100. Dropped 1 of the nuts for the fan mounts into the flood tray so had to move the plants around to find it and now I have a leak in 1 of the pots. I'll fix it tomorrow when I drain them for their recharge bath

Just gonna throw some shit up on here since I'm twisted and bouncing around and don't want to clog up the live stoners thread

Back