Indoor Next attempt and 1st journal

You can always put a submersible fishtank heater in there. My growroom is warm from the lights very rarely under 76 and that is the basement. I was -12 the other day and I was sweating down there.
I tried the fishtank heater last winter but I melted a hole in the side if my rez after the water below it

*water got below it. Just letting it run without it this time and it's been ok. I'm having a hard time with typing tonight I think due to the blueberry. Getting tired of fixing my spelling....

PXL_20220129_031241650.jpg

3d printed oscillating fan mounts from Etsy. These are supposed to be made for lil blizzard fans. Fans should be here tomorrow to replace the growbuds ones that started to smoke. They feel solid and I like that the screws for the clamps are on the inside of the tent side, so they should be easy. They seem pretty well engineered. We'll see... $38 for the 2 mounts shipped and $42 for the 2 fans shipped, and growbuds refunded me, so it's a wash... Good on them. I've only had 2 6in stationary fans running so far this grow but I have some ptsd from a bud rot catastrophe a while ago and I would prefer a tornado in there instead of pockets of stagnant air. It's cold and dry here but I don't think I've ever been below 45% with the autopots, ever. :headbang:

PXL_20220129_163509524.jpg
PXL_20220129_163519826.jpg
PXL_20220129_163526784.jpg
PXL_20220129_163536666.jpg
PXL_20220129_163546528.jpg

8 weeks. Moving along. They'll get their recharge feeding today after I can get some warmed up. Thing with autopots is they all need to be fed the same and 2 of them are ready for the bloom nutes, while the other 2 are a week or maybe even 2 from bloom. The cannacheese is pretty dark and the furthest along so she could probably use less N, and the marathon is starting to get darker around the edges, but is the farthest from flowering. Think I'm gonna start to mix in the bloom this week and hopefully next week give them their last flush. Should be enough N sitting in the pots that the younger plants can find it if they need it for a while

Doing some ppm testing on these nutes and the bloom ones aren't as close to spec as the grow ones. Regardless, so I have it on here to look at in the future, or anybody else, here's what I got...:doc3:

Botanicare calmag+ is about 55ppm/ml
Grow A is 60ppm/ml
Grow B is 40ppm/ml
Bloom A is 65ppm/ml
Bloom B is 35ppm/ml

PXL_20220204_025643285.jpg

Looking really healthy but still only 2 plants totally in flower at this point. Pretty much a joke for autos at 60 days. Stretch is basically done for all of them so they should be ok with the light height. Never had an auto plant flower this late, nevermind 3 of them, all the night owls... Should have been checking trichs for at least 1 of them next week but yada yada...Hoping to get some weight since I don't think any of them are gonna be under 100 days and the 4x4 is pretty full. Had a double grape recently that never really flowered and was a waste of 6 months for just edibles and rosin, so I'm starting to get a little skeptical. Marathon og back left starting to look fantastic though. Carbon filter attached today...

View attachment 1413080
3d printed oscillating fan mounts from Etsy. These are supposed to be made for lil blizzard fans. Fans should be here tomorrow to replace the growbuds ones that started to smoke. They feel solid and I like that the screws for the clamps are on the inside of the tent side, so they should be easy. They seem pretty well engineered. We'll see... $38 for the 2 mounts shipped and $42 for the 2 fans shipped, and growbuds refunded me, so it's a wash... Good on them. I've only had 2 6in stationary fans running so far this grow but I have some ptsd from a bud rot catastrophe a while ago and I would prefer a tornado in there instead of pockets of stagnant air. It's cold and dry here but I don't think I've ever been below 45% with the autopots, ever. :headbang:
Does that mean you preordered some of them black ones from wegrowbuds place?? And if so are they just as shitty as the vivosun kind that look almost identical?? I was never willing to sit around and wait 6 weeks on a fan! I just ordered $10 Walmart clip fans and my old vivosun and monkey fans that burnt out I stole their clips for mounting to tent poles and just attach the Walmart fans to them! :d5:

Does that mean you preordered some of them black ones from wegrowbuds place?? And if so are they just as shitty as the vivosun kind that look almost identical?? I was never willing to sit around and wait 6 weeks on a fan! I just ordered $10 Walmart clip fans and my old vivosun and monkey fans that burnt out I stole their clips for mounting to tent poles and just attach the Walmart fans to them! :d5:
PXL_20220204_193144819.jpg

These are the ones I have that smoke. They refunded me for them but can't trust them so they're trash. I've never tried anything from vivosun except fabric pots

Back