Indoor Next attempt and 1st journal

PXL_20220125_212332022.jpg

48 hours later tops popping back up through the net. No broken branches, just a couple roughed up leaves :thumbsup:

@olbobcat marathon coming alive. Gonna be last to flower but she's got some topsView attachment 1412574
Mine took off as well and is totally ridiculous. I did not top or train it and it grew over a foot in the last week and I don't think it is done yet. I have to keep moving the light up every day. It is over 3ft now.

Just for my record, it's been below freezing here for weeks and the autopot rez is currently 45 degrees. Doesn't seem like the plants have a problem with it. Personal theory is low temp doesn't matter in the rez since it'll warm in the pots before the roots have a problem with it

Just for my record, it's been below freezing here for weeks and the autopot rez is currently 45 degrees. Doesn't seem like the plants have a problem with it. Personal theory is low temp doesn't matter in the rez since it'll warm in the pots before the roots have a problem with it
You can always put a submersible fishtank heater in there. My growroom is warm from the lights very rarely under 76 and that is the basement. I was -12 the other day and I was sweating down there.

Back