New Grower NEWDragon naming thread

I am working on crossing black dragon with a few photos
Black Dragon x Phantom Cookies = Dragon Cookies
Black dragon x WiFi alien = Alien Dragons
Black Dragon x Kosher Kush = Rabbai Dragon
May add a few more :toke:

I 2nd rabbi dragon... i can see it now... an old dragon ready for harvest wearing a yarmulke... just chanting waiting for the chop... :roflcry:

Wow just found this thread after all this time...DOH! I'd like to claim some names here for my crosses.... I have the Hopper Dragon (easy Ryder x Russian dragon), Dragons Breath (super skunk x Russian dragon), Haze Dragon (not sure on this one as its a bit misleading... It's a crossof that sativa looking g13 labs nl x sweet tooth, she was a beast, crossed with a Russian dragon, special Ed dragon or the Einstein Dragon (think different x Russian dragon), the Durrty Russian Dragon (kinda obvious on that one a Durrty x Russian)... Come along for the ride folks.... Ya never know when one might fly your way ;)
Yodabuds

mossy i am starting a photo auto cross round New years it will be
skywalker kush x black dragon and ill be calling it Darth Dragon :D

Kick Ass!!!!

I am pleased to announce that from the sad sad mystery death of my russian dragon lady in early flower
https://www.autoflower.org/f61/overwatering-signs-hydro-yellowing-droopy-leaves-17922.html
came 9 mature RD auto male X RD non Auto female seeds,and 1 pale yellow one...which i ate :D
no naming needed,letting em dry out and i will do an organic soil grow next.
this hydro catastrophe i call the last grow has baffled me,ran fine,showed small def signs,recovered...and then got dead in a matter of days?

@NW
Durrty Purple Pleasure (DPP) OR just Duurty Purp47 :smokebuds:

@ mainemedical thanks and yes the phantom cookies is GDP genetics I am so excited for them I think from the sounds of them they would mix very well with the dragon genes :smokebuds:

Back