New Grower NEWDragon naming thread

well i have finally decided on what the names of my first two Dragon crosses will be named..:booya:..the first cross will be named Druin's Dragon (SBR-70 x Thunder Dragon)...the second cross will be named GHaze Da Dragon(GHaze x C99)xDurrty Dragon)...i will be starting the crosses on the next run in the room...:thumbs:...wish me luck!!...:D...
smoke%20out.gif

Last edited:
good luck ! with the plants!:wiz: i know they will be spectacular:booya:i love the names!:D so appropriate!!:buds: here is a back up name...
.....pimp dragon!:pimp:

well i have finally decided on what the names of my first two Dragon crosses will be named..:booya:..the first cross will be named Druin's Dragon (SBR-70 x Thunder Dragon)...the second cross will be named GHaze Da Dragon(Durrty Dragon x (GHaze x C99)...i will be starting the crosses on the next run in the room...:thumbs:...wish me luck!!...:D...
smoke%20out.gif

love the new cross name :peace: Si

Lots of luck with your project, MrNice:booya: hoping the best for you bud, keep it growing:smokebuds:

stay breezy:toke:

Royal Blue Dragons almost ready...

150253-rb-day-781.JPG

I have a Sweet Tooth x Durrty Dragon, still toying with names. Any suggestions? I tried out some Durrty Dragon x Russian Rocket Fuel (Durrty Fuel) but wasn't impressed.

I have a Sweet Tooth x Durrty Dragon, still toying with names. Any suggestions? I tried out some Durrty Dragon x Russian Rocket Fuel (Durrty Fuel) but wasn't impressed.

Dragons tooth :smokebuds:

If its a five finger emperor dragon or even thee grand dragon :D Id say Moon Dragon is quite fitting.

I poped a La Bella Afrodita plan on crossing it with a frost dragon​

Egyptian Dragon​

dragon's of Anubis​

Dragon's eye​

dragon's moon​

"Egyptian Dragon"

Last edited:
I must not have read everything,I beez outta ma element me thinks.LOL! sorry.:face: <----Im diggin this guy though.LMAO!

Back