New Grower NEWDragon naming thread

I have a cross that needs naming.... Purple AK47(PAK) x Duurty Dragon... Aunty Mossy has final call on name...

This is a couple of the germ tests i let finish... Still drying so not taste tested yet....

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

:wiz: Brother, I don't know what you're gonna call 'em...doesn't matter, they are fuckin' gorgeous! :gthumb: Spectacular grow. How long did they go?

purrty drakonian 47 cause its just so catchy

Beautiful cross ya got there. As far as a name? Eh... Lotus Dragon. You can keep it if you like the name. No offense taken if ya don't ;)

And here's a picture someone drew of a dragon coming out of a lotus flower.
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/131/7/0/Dragon_Lotus_by_joinles.jpg

Thanks Gradolabs.... Lotus Dragon sounds cool and im lovin the pic....
Dragon_Lotus_by_joinles.jpg

:wiz: Brother, I don't know what you're gonna call 'em...doesn't matter, they are fuckin' gorgeous! :gthumb: Spectacular grow. How long did they go?

PakArajanesse

Thanks Mr Waller... They took a litlle over 10weeks seed to weed and at a guess around 20% amber.... PakArajanesse how did you get that one bro sure is a mouthful.... lol.

purrty drakonian 47 cause its just so catchy

Yes Sir its catchy.... thanks for that Bgrt....

Quality thread. Nice to see the Dragon's being mixed with such good genetics.

I'd be surprised if this has not been done before, but I unknowingly crossed some Black Dragon (Male) x Magic Dragon (Female). That would just have to be named Black Magic.

I've kept some pollen in the freezer from the same male, and I'll be crossing this with a K.O. Kush from my current grow. Reports of 22-24% thc on the kush, fingers crossed for a decent female.

I am working on crossing black dragon with a few photos
Black Dragon x Phantom Cookies = Dragon Cookies
Black dragon x WiFi alien = Alien Dragons
Black Dragon x Kosher Kush = Rabbai Dragon
May add a few more :toke:

I am working on crossing black dragon with a few photos
Black Dragon x Phantom Cookies = Dragon Cookies
Black dragon x WiFi alien = Alien Dragons
Black Dragon x Kosher Kush = Rabbai Dragon
May add a few more :toke:
These sound awesome man! Is the phantom cookies grand daddy purp genetics?

Back