Newbie Grower need help with his plants

@Waira @Renaissance Redneck @Heavily Medicated guy this newbie need a pair of eyes again

Now im day 49 if i'm not lost and i found this bug in my cabinet

View attachment 718935
View attachment 718936
here is some photo of my girls we have been go through a rough road after this grow ill open a journal but i have to finish this first what do you think
there is claw like problem in top leafs any suggestion for it will awesome
this 1 is Jack Herer
View attachment 718986 View attachment 718987 View attachment 718988 View attachment 718989

And this is White Haze

View attachment 718990 View attachment 718991 View attachment 718992
I'm at work, so forgive the quick answers :toke:
That clawing, along with the dark green color, looks like excessive N to me, Friend. Some gals use very little, others gobble it up.
So far I've never killed a plant (except on accident :biggrin:) unless it wiggles balls at me. The tough grows, in my opinion, are where we learn the most.
I hope HM is right, although thrips are never good news. My eyes aren't the best, but that looks suspiciously like a root aphid flier to me. Damn I hope not.
Hang in there, and have a Karma slap for the work you're putting in!
:pass::slap:

I'm at work, so forgive the quick answers :toke:
That clawing, along with the dark green color, looks like excessive N to me, Friend. Some gals use very little, others gobble it up.
So far I've never killed a plant (except on accident :biggrin:) unless it wiggles balls at me. The tough grows, in my opinion, are where we learn the most.
I hope HM is right, although thrips are never good news. My eyes aren't the best, but that looks suspiciously like a root aphid flier to me. Damn I hope not.
Hang in there, and have a Karma slap for the work you're putting in!
:pass::slap:

its good to hear from you brother know im digging for root aphid flier i hope its not 2
i was suspicious for excessive N so i didnt add any N nutes for last feed.
thanks for karma slap i really need it
:coffee::coffee:

its good to hear from you brother know im digging for root aphid flier i hope its not 2
i was suspicious for excessive N so i didnt add any N nutes for last feed.
thanks for karma slap i really need it
:coffee::coffee:
My first grow.... :face: NASA called my house and asked about the smoking crater in my grow room. :crying: You're doing fine, don't get discouraged.
And I'll repeat, my eyes ain't so good. I can't tell how many legs that bugger has, I'm looking more at the shape. In this case, 8 legs would be bad. :peace:

My first grow.... :face: NASA called my house and asked about the smoking crater in my grow room. :crying: You're doing fine, don't get discouraged.
And I'll repeat, my eyes ain't so good. I can't tell how many legs that bugger has, I'm looking more at the shape. In this case, 8 legs would be bad. :peace:
if i was not wrong i count 6 legs before killing it.
ill watch them for two days and ill order neem oil and yellow strips :thanks::thanks:
i didnt called by nasa(yet) but last night my girlfriend look at my growroom and ask me --its getting bigger everyday did you pay the rent this month or bought new equpments?--
i told her that im using same things.and she warned me to not to burn the house down..:crying::crying:
(i bought a new humidifier and a vent but i did pay the rent i just take extra shifts from work :headbang::headbang:)
in two days ill upload new photos if there is any change

ill watch them for two days and ill order neem oil and yellow strips :thanks::thanks:
i didnt called by nasa(yet) but last night my girlfriend look at my growroom and ask me --its getting bigger everyday did you pay the rent this month or bought new equpments?--
i told her that im using same things.and she warned me to not to burn the house down..:crying::crying:
(i bought a new humidifier and a vent but i did pay the rent i just take extra shifts from work :headbang::headbang:)

I had never seen a black thrip, but that pic is VERY close. I had thought it was a borer. Good looking out guys!

Now that we know it is a thrip, I can recommend something. NEEM is very good stuff, it will kill thrips on contact, but once it is on the leaves it may not. If it turns into a bigger infestation you might want to go with a spray that has permethrin in it, like pyganic. There is also a pretty good botanical insecticide called Mantis. In my bosses greenhouse, he uses Neem as a preventative, and a direct spray on bugs. And gives it a few days, if anything comes back, they get the strong stuff.

This stuff is serious, and will will knock out about ANY bug problem, and as an aside, it can be used around the home, on new construction, and it's even effective on termites. Can be bad for cats, keep it away from cats. I sprayed it on all the wood that went into my renovations, and not one bug anywhere near it after two years.

Amazon product

Amazon product

Last edited:
:crying: After my first grow, in a small cabinet, I got permission from the Missus to add a little more space. When she got back from visiting family, I'd built a 7x7x7 room with sheet rock, a vinyl capped subfloor and an electrical sub panel to handle the power requirements. :biggrin: It's only taken 4 years for her to get over it. :shooty::coffee:

:crying: After my first grow, in a small cabinet, I got permission from the Missus to add a little more space. When she got back from visiting family, I'd built a 7x7x7 room with sheet rock, a vinyl capped subfloor and an electrical sub panel to handle the power requirements. :biggrin: It's only taken 4 years for her to get over it. :shooty::coffee:
LMFAO :crying::gary:

i laugh so high i think my neighbor heard me :crying::crying: ill show this post when i do the same thing with you so maybe it'll reduce the her anger

:point: DO NOT USE PERMETHRIN! I looked permethrin up, and I don't like what I see... especially since no where does it say it's a food safe or organic pesticide!! Use only products designed for food gardens, organic, etc. to use on cannabis,.. It is not the same a natural pyrethrin in toxicity, breakdown times, etc.,... for fucks sake, look up what it's mainly used for, and tell me this is something you want on your plants! :doh:

... Colderia-- Jack is N-tox big time,... WH looks like K defc., but sometime toxicity symptoms can look similar, ironically,... We need a full break down of you nutes this last week-- what you used, how much, frequency,... do you feed every time, or alternate watering, feeding,... how are you testing pH again, I forget,...

Back