Newbie Grower need help with his plants

:thumbsup: good, on the mites,.. I didn't think so, but ass-covering never hurts!
...oof! -- 20% RH is pretty bad, and it fits what I see reaction-wise,... I'd up your feed conc. on Bloom at least,... did you get the venting dealt with, and have new reading on T and RH?

@Waira after 4 days of heavy work i move my entire growroom to a another place and
i fix my RT to 20 celcius and my RH %60 now im ready to roll
Since this is my first grow i didn't take good notes and fotos but im learning and smoking everything gonna be OK

:greenthumb: sounds great Colderia! It's great that you found an alternative grow space, and environmental control conditions are better,... :d5: ... And you'll learn fast and well right here at AFN mate! :pass:

@Waira @nicecoolbud @Burr_nit @sanguine @pop22 Guys how is everyone :D
i have brand new problem today this problem occured in an night
when i woke up this morning there were really brown spots(like part of some leafs)
i suspect Boron Deficiency but i want to be sureor any other ideas-suggestion
photo_2017-03-02_18-16-53.jpg photo_2017-03-02_18-16-58.jpg photo_2017-03-02_18-17-03.jpg photo_2017-03-02_18-17-06.jpg photo_2017-03-02_18-17-10.jpg photo_2017-03-02_18-17-29.jpg

Hey @Colderia ! I see this grow is keeping you busy! The nuances of growing, I'm learning everyday.

How much water are you giving?
How much nutes? And what nutes?

Right off the bat, it definitely looks like boron, and/or nitrogen deficiency...

@Burr_nit ahahah as first time grower i think i did all "not to do"s but im determined my motto

i'll care i'll smoke :smoking::smoking:
My Current regime:
1 ml/L B-52,
3 ml/LMirco
3 ml/LGrow
3 ml/LBloom
4 ml/L Sensi CalMag.Xtra

All Advanced Nutrients İll give this 1 Liter Regime every week but i think im under watering

Btw 90cm above from my girls my dualspectrum 600w

Lower leaves are N defc. for sure,... good eye mate, I was thinking this looks like B defc. too, it fits best,.. but it's rare as hell! :doh:
Colderia, it's time to get an in-pot pH reading to see if this is behind the symptoms,...meaning if it's off enough to cause a lockout. I know you're feeding lightly, and they've been hurting some before, so it could still be this acting up,... and B isn't locked up unless the soil is well over 7.0pH, which would trigger Fe and Zn defc. as well,... you had this though, but from lack of feeding I thought, not off-pH,... Only solution is to test that soil, pH and up your Micro dosage for a few rounds (look on the label and see if B is listed there; it should be in this part of the nute's).... As for getting an in-pot pH, unless you have a quality soil pH probe (like the Accurate 8), only alternative is the run-off method, which I dislike because it's a crude method, and a pain to do; here's an improved method for this-( https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-for-run-off-testing-and-ph-estimation.41733/ ) .... BUT a very rough snapshot of the pH can be had from a straight run-off collection, in a clean container, using just water.. it will at least indicate if it's grossly too acidic or alkaline in there,... Your pH meter needs to be in good shape too regardless, have you calibrated it recently?

Back