Live Stoners New To The Forum , Finally NY ! First Time Grower Here.

JPIKIN whats the deal
with the sealed tops what kind of soil its all new to me , any info or direction is appreciated !
Sry for the late reply, covers are for keeping moisture in to keep soil moist. Soil is burpee organic for containers from tractor supply. Going with fox farms happy frog for next round... 6 autos in a 4x4 in 5 Gal SIP buckets! If my pinky t Sip grow hints at what'll happen I'm gonna be grinning from ear to ear

Sry for the late reply, covers are for keeping moisture in to keep soil moist. Soil is burpee organic for containers from tractor supply. Going with fox farms happy frog for next round... 6 autos in a 4x4 in 5 Gal SIP buckets! If my pinky t Sip grow hints at what'll happen I'm gonna be grinning from ear to ear
I tried a 5 Gal SIP bucket as a tester and that 65 day auto was massive! Almost 500 g wet at harvest! I'll post a pic from my other phone shortly!

This was my pinky t at the end…
1D4F36C8-0C4E-41D8-A0AC-12788E8A82FF.jpeg

All good J ,
No rush here learning something new everyday about the auto flowers cant wait till my next grow,
thinking about trying my first indoor grow. Lets get get this NY Growers page / Thread going !

Hell yeah NY!
outside grow in the Hudson valley over here!

this place is great! Just joined a month or so ago and have learned buckets. Good luck on the grow & harvest!

@BowHunt3r , @greeninNY just posted a new thread in live intros and stoner chat NY GROWERS CLUB. Come on in!

Back