Live Stoners New To The Forum , Finally NY ! First Time Grower Here.

Welcome to the club...... :vibe: :welcome::vibe:

JPIKIN whats the deal
with the sealed tops what kind of soil its all new to me , any info or direction is appreciated !

Whats Up People First Time NY Grower Here Smoking Forever,
Looking Foward to sharing some pictures and getting some feed back on my auto flowers.
Have 5 plants growing 2 Purple Haze from Crop Seed Kings / 3 Bruce Banner from Seed fair.
all 5 are in air pots with so hum living soils growing outside Haze were planted 4 weeks before the BB
Very Happy with Both banks,Gonna Look around the Forum for now then figure out hot to post some pics.

Peace
OldSchool 718

heya @OldSchool718 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: jus a tip -> to tag somebody, jus put the @ in front of their name, makin sure there'z a space before & after, like this -> @OldSchool718 ...that way, they'll get an alert & be able to respond ;) otherwize, best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

NNY here also, outside Potsdam. First time out side growing.
What up @BowHunt3r ,NNY grower and member here. I'm about 3 hrs southwest from you... South of Watertown. Isn't it great to grow and not have to worry so much? If any one cares at all... Slap on the wrist! I am a surveyor and you prob wouldn't believe how many are growing! Every week I see a new plot,plant, or gardenfull! Woohoo!

Back