New Grower New to Auto’s. Day 35. Going ok so far… take a look.

Thanks all… I am putting it down to beginners luck!

These leaves are still bugging me though… it is only happening to 1 critical and she is still budding up ok so I am not overly worried - it is just annoying…. Any thoughts?

C138CBD4-7DDB-4954-9941-168173BEB524.jpeg
78625AB2-C114-4585-939F-36156E04BCD6.jpeg
5A881C08-78EB-4DFF-A731-CA1C2F8BD663.jpeg
AE07320D-8738-4474-A100-A4A3317196D5.jpeg
D7AC15B7-6AA0-4EEF-933A-33A7B6514EC1.jpeg
0A63552F-B5C7-4251-9F54-054DEF4EF56A.jpeg

Thanks all… I am putting it down to beginners luck!

These leaves are still bugging me though… it is only happening to 1 critical and she is still budding up ok so I am not overly worried - it is just annoying…. Any thoughts?

View attachment 1430414View attachment 1430415View attachment 1430416View attachment 1430417View attachment 1430418View attachment 1430419
What are you feeding as far as for bloom nutrients? That looks like it may be a P def to me?

What are you feeding as far as for bloom nutrients? That looks like it may be a P def to me?

Thanks Suki - that is what I was thinking too. Just odd that it is only affecting the 1 plant. I have some pk13/14 that I plan to add a touch of to just this girl at the next feed. I am currently using dry amendments from Living Soils specifically for autos… see here.

I'm new to but I read a thing and it could be your light could be to close..

Thanks for the input tattoochase - I am sure this is a deficiency and not light issue though even though it does look similar.. but thanks :thumbsup:

Thanks again guys and gals :love:

Thanks Suki - that is what I was thinking too. Just odd that it is only affecting the 1 plant. I have some pk13/14 that I plan to add a touch of to just this girl at the next feed. I am currently using dry amendments from Living Soils specifically for autos… see here.

Thanks for the input tattoochase - I am sure this is a deficiency and not light issue though even though it does look similar.. but thanks :thumbsup:

Thanks again guys and gals :love:
Light issues can exacerbate deficiencies but that doesn't look to be the issue to me, though it could possibly contribute. One important thing to remember is that every strain (and depending on how much variation vs uniformity there is within that strain, the individual plants themselves) can be vastly different in feeding needs from one to the next. With dry amendments I think its probably easier to manage since you're not actually mixing up nutrients or anything vs having to mix several different batches of salt nutrients lol. Just remember that dry amendments take some time to break down, so its advisable to do so proactively when they start to preflower so that those nutrients can be available to the plant when they need them.

Light issues can exacerbate deficiencies but that doesn't look to be the issue to me, though it could possibly contribute. One important thing to remember is that every strain (and depending on how much variation vs uniformity there is within that strain, the individual plants themselves) can be vastly different in feeding needs from one to the next. With dry amendments I think its probably easier to manage since you're not actually mixing up nutrients or anything vs having to mix several different batches of salt nutrients lol. Just remember that dry amendments take some time to break down, so its advisable to do so proactively when they start to preflower so that those nutrients can be available to the plant when they need them.

Thanks and sound advice. I am learning an awful lot this go around and I will adjust my next grow with what I have learnt. I have also been keeping notes all the way through and I am hoping they will help me on the next grow… thanks for all advice given it is welcome and gratefully received:bow:

What is proactively ❓

What is proactively ❓

In this instance it would be to add the dry amendments (feed) a little early so they are ready for the plant to use when it needs them, rather than reacting to signs of a deficiency, as I am.

In this instance it would be to add the dry amendments (feed) a little early so they are ready for the plant to use when it needs them, rather than reacting to signs of a deficiency, as I am.
So I shit when is the best time for first feed❓

Back