New Grower New to Auto’s. Day 35. Going ok so far… take a look.

Is this your first grow? This is mine and your plants look nice. Mine look not so good. Being I messed up and put in starter pots with coco. I'm using happy frog mix. Do you mind telling me what you use? Or what size tent that is? I'm just looking to see how you went about it. Or any good tips. I got them in 5 gal grow bags now but that's a pic of my set up and of the babies the bigger one baby leaves are dieing.people says it's normal.

Attachments

• IMG_20220308_062448109.jpg
    IMG_20220308_062448109.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20220308_062442142.jpg
    IMG_20220308_062442142.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20220305_182633467.jpg
    IMG_20220305_182633467.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13
I always count day one as first day above ground.

Thanks Suki… Not sure why I need so much help figuring that out - really it makes sense! :doh::smiley1:

Well, you asked for comments, here is a comment :crying:

welcome squire and bloody nice growing there - looking spic and span
Z

Thanks Zaabot! I am not a total novice to gardening but I have not touched these lovelies for a good while. I am really pleased with their progress. I have made some mistakes but overall I am very happy and hopeful for a decent quality bud, and oddly not too concerned with yield.

Is this your first grow? This is mine and your plants look nice. Mine look not so good. Being I messed up and put in starter pots with coco. I'm using happy frog mix. Do you mind telling me what you use? Or what size tent that is? I'm just looking to see how you went about it. Or any good tips. I got them in 5 gal grow bags now but that's a pic of my set up and of the babies the bigger one baby leaves are dieing.people says it's normal.

Hi Tattochase.. This is my first grow for about 15 years, so I really feel new to it.. I am also growing in a totally different way to how I used to. I used to grow hydro and from cuttings. I am now growing from seed in soil and feeding with dry amendments to keep it super simple.

I am really not clued up on coco to be able to give you any helpful advice I am afraid. Sorry about that.

There is sooo much information available to a new grower now, it can be confusing and kinda hard work. My advice would be to keep it simple until you feel confident enough to experiment. For example I was going to LST these plants, and did attempt it, but felt that I should let them grow without interference and focus on feeding and conditions, and so aborted the LST. I have also kept daily notes which have really helped as a reference.

Check this: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-blue-cheese-yellowing-poss-zinc-or-ph.86745/ as it has all details of my grow. Even I have had concerns and issues in this grow…

In my humble opinion your plants look like they are doing ok..

Last edited:
Hi Tattochase.. This is my first grow for about 15 years, so I really feel new to it.. I am also growing in a totally different way to how I used to. I used to grow hydro and from cuttings. I am now growing from seed in soil and feeding with dry amendments to keep it super simple.

I am really not clued up on coco to be able to give you any helpful advice I am afraid. Sorry about that.

There is sooo much information available to a new grower now, it can be confusing and kinda hard work. My advice would be to keep it simple until you feel confident enough to experiment. For example I was going to LST these plants, and did attempt it, but felt that I should let them grow without interference and focus on feeding and conditions, and so aborted the LST. I have also kept daily notes which have really helped as a reference.

Check this: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-blue-cheese-yellowing-poss-zinc-or-ph.86745/ as it has all details of my grow. Even I have had concerns and issues in this grow…

In my humble opinion your plants look like they are doing ok..
Ok thanks Im not using coco I just posted thread on new grower guide journal. my whole setup and plans check it out. If you have any advice feel free anything helps.

Back