New to AUTOPOT! Halp! <3

Got 2 liter coke bottle with 0.55g sweet candy and 25droplets of ph down settling. How many hours would you normaly wait for offgassing settling? Before i would just force work it for up to 2 hours if really bad at adjusting ph... but in total work time i can save time by waiting and not being so autistic about getting it precise af.

Got 2 liter coke bottle with 0.55 sweet candy and 25droplets of ph down settling. How many hours would you normaly wait for offgassing settling? Before i would just force work it for up to 2 hours if really bad at adjusting ph... but in total work time i can save time by waiting and not being so autistic about getting it precise af.

The De-gassing will take 24 hours with the lid off (maybe less in a bucket with a wider surface area..... and even less if you can bubble it)

I always have 3 x 5 litre bottles of water sat with the lids off (degassing) for when i need them.
I think some of my grows in my sig should explain how i add nutes etc.

I only spend 2-3 hours at the most over the whole grow (including harvesting which takes most of that time)

I've settled on Biobizz Lightmix soil .... Canna Start, Canna Vega, Canna Flores and a bloom booster. (with the tiny amount of calmag with each rez)

The De-gassing will take 24 hours with the lid off (maybe less in a bucket with a wider surface area..... and even less if you can bubble it)

I always have 3 x 5 litre bottles of water sat with the lids off (degassing) for when i need them.
I think some of my grows in my sig should explain how i add nutes etc.

I only spend 2-3 hours at the most over the whole grow (including harvesting which takes most of that time)

I've settled on Biobizz Lightmix soil .... Canna Start, Canna Vega, Canna Flores and a bloom booster. (with the tiny amount of calmag with each rez)

Great! I will do the same. ordering up a bucket and a airstone and pump to. :D Have been thinking maybe the dry nutes i use could clump up if not very well kept circulated so will add a airstone to the res and one for mixingbucket. (I wonder if adding airstone bubbles will mess with ph or ppm?) ... or is it only the oxygen levels?

Last edited:
This is officially my last go with Dutch Passion seeds which has been 50% unreliable for me where Fastbuds has been 100% reliable with much larger sample size My Auto Lemon Kix here, dp most expensive seed, is over 3 weeks old and looks like an severely inbred baby still. Nuff is nuff tbh...

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 10
  • k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 10
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 11
Back