new site, new Free Giveaway!

I assume the current instructions, calculator, etc. are already oriented to photoperiod plants. I and other 2 part users AFNers would like to know any tips, suggestions, etc. for growing autos. [Is there really any difference between feeding 2-part MC to autos vs. photos?]

Don’t know never grown photos my autos max out at 700 ppm :shrug: :pass:

One of my outdoor photos on Megacrop. Just need the summer heat to cool down so I can get the indoor plants going.
IMG_8419.jpeg

Looking good and healthy. Do you use the one part or two part? Do you use sweet candy?
Sorry had a lot going on health wise and procedure. I’ve been using the one part recently for my grows as I’ve not been feeling well and it makes it easier. I also have 50#’s of 2 part and I like that also. Used that on my previous tent grows as I can change little of the npk values. But if the 1 part was all that was available it’s what I’d use. Megacrop has served me well for close to 7 years. I haven’t been using sweet candy.

Sorry had a lot going on health wise and procedure. I’ve been using the one part recently for my grows as I’ve not been feeling well and it makes it easier. I also have 50#’s of 2 part and I like that also. Used that on my previous tent grows as I can change little of the npk values. But if the 1 part was all that was available it’s what I’d use. Megacrop has served me well for close to 7 years. I haven’t been using sweet candy.
Hope you’re feeling better. I prefer the two part but they’ve made improvements to the one part since I’ve used it. I got some samples when I got my new bag of sweet candy. Seems to be cleaner when mixed now. I used some on my outdoor plants. They made some changes to the two part also since I last purchased and the sweet candy. I love the sweet candy and the ladies seem to also. Grow on brother and feel better

Hope you’re feeling better. I prefer the two part but they’ve made improvements to the one part since I’ve used it. I got some samples when I got my new bag of sweet candy. Seems to be cleaner when mixed now. I used some on my outdoor plants. They made some changes to the two part also since I last purchased and the sweet candy. I love the sweet candy and the ladies seem to also. Grow on brother and feel better
Thanks this past year of my life has been brutal, I don’t mind the weight loss but the way my everyday life because of it I don’t want to do much. I just bought more of the 1 part so will see.

Thanks this past year of my life has been brutal, I don’t mind the weight loss but the way my everyday life because of it I don’t want to do much. I just bought more of the 1 part so will see.
Well I’ll share my experience. Not sure how long ago but the family switched to the carnivore diet after about a year plus of research. I was skeptical because I always am but everything that should’ve happened happened. We all feel amazing my pain levels are at the lowest I can remember. Constant energy levels I feel younger much more positive in my day to day thoughts which used to wonder a lot from positive to negative and depressed do to my injuries. I don’t work out yet I look better physically then I ever have minus some time when I was a workout fiend I was larger with a lot more muscle mass but not as lean. I had patches of eczema maybe psoriasis which have gone away and will come back when I stray. It’s crazy how everything we thought we knew about nutrition and health have been lies to keep us needing big pharma more and more. Most drs don’t know how to promote health because they weren’t taught it they were taught how to diagnose and prescribe. Look at most drs they’re overweight and not healthy. Not sure if it was health related but just like to share this info

What is the purpose or effect of buffering in this application?
It adds a bit of pH stability and reduces swings
Thank you I didn't realize that just saw the nitrogen getting higher:thanks::pass:

Totally unrelated question and I'm pretty sure I know the answer but do have any recommendation for feeding schedule for the 2 part 8N formula for photoperiod plants. I assume the bag instructions are a good starting point just curious on your thoughts or if you've heard otherwise :thanks::pass:
The main feeding chart is based for photoperiod plants yes. For Auto's you can tweak it a little, although I am not the expert, from what I hear you can reduce the dosage slightly.

I assume the current instructions, calculator, etc. are already oriented to photoperiod plants. I and other 2 part users AFNers would like to know any tips, suggestions, etc. for growing autos. [Is there really any difference between feeding 2-part MC to autos vs. photos?]
Correct. From what I have heard it is based on plant size, but bigger plants also "Drink" more water. You could probably start off matching the feeding chart.
Yes, one of the improvements we made to the 1-Part was for solubility.

Back