Indoor New room

@Deano “wog man” Wait, you were where??? I didn't know there was anywhere but AFN, worthy of our time........ :smoking: I came here scarred from a month on RIU........... been here almost nine years now. You won't find a friendlier forum! Well, maybe a clown forum, but, I suspect that would get boring..... :welcome:

It's a horrible place, don't go back there. Stay here. Stay here as long as you can!

View attachment 1480857
I gave up Facebook entirely during the Cambridge Analytics fiasco. I refuse to participate in the data collection scrum now, even though it means a bit of disconnect from a lot of family who seem disinclined to communicate any other way.

AFN for the win, pretty much my only social medium. :pighug: :thanks:

Well, I made it through the thread, so it is time to give you a warm welcome @Deano “wog man”. Wherever you came from, AFN is a friendlier and more informative place when it comes to our favorite plant, auto or not. Welcome aboard mate. :pighug: :cheers:

@Deano “wog man” Wait, you were where??? I didn't know there was anywhere but AFN, worthy of our time........ :smoking: I came here scarred from a month on RIU........... been here almost nine years now. You won't find a friendlier forum! Well, maybe a clown forum, but, I suspect that would get boring..... :welcome:
I LOOKED at RIU. I thought I was on a certain drag racing forum!
"Mine's bigger!"
"No it's not! Mine is twice as big!"

A big Welcome to AFN from N.I @Deano “wog man”
Love your bottom of the garden set up,
Some job mate,
This is an excellent forum for showing off your skills and creativity and to share experiences & talk about your hobbies with like minded people.
AFN an amazing place
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Back