Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get the condescending tone with you. Mitch and others were much better at Customer Service than you seem to be... This combined with the rest of the problems is why I spent over a grand with other Breeders the past 2 months. I was happy to be patient, to be supportive but not after witnessing this attitude from you several times here and on multiple platforms. Nope.

Also, I 100% agree with @pop22: (edited)

“You have very loyal customers here who do much to promote you to others. Keeping them informed when you are having problems alleviates their concerns when appearances makes it look like your on shaky ground. None of the speculation would have occurred though if you could have given us information similar to this post sooner, something more than your usual terse responses would have helped.”

I don’t get the “terse responses” from Stan when you have such an enthusiastic base of followers that want to support you with their hard earn dollars. I sympathized with ALL of Mephisto’s trials and tribulations til apathy clearly set in and customers/those that wanted to be customers were being treated poorly by expressing their obvious frustration. Having said that... I am happy to move on and away from Mephisto so any plucky poster that wants to pile that onto my response can save it.

thread *unwatched

First of all you are refffering to pop22 post and wtf are u to be offended?? For what? stan wrote super cool post explaining some things, wtf are you??? that sjw snowflakes that are canceling people all over internet coz you get easily offended?? You have luck that I have utter respect for this forum (been member from '14) and I will not let my balkan/slav mentality take over and insult you.. with such a kyal customers like you , mephisto. don't need no haters at all.

prop wrote everythink I meant to say..

Last edited:
I think we can ALL agree on at least this:
1596547656525.png

That apartment would be an olfactory overload! I'm in!
:vibe:

Easy guys... let's ALL cool it a bit :hump:

Its obvious to me this may no longer be the place for me even though I donated anonymously when the call went out. But When Mods pile on to posters with legitimate complaints and bans them while the vendor through his poor communication comes off as smug instead of helpful, then maybe y’all need to ban me as well.

You guys banned one of your top posters, though I imagine he got too heated, but Machamillion was always helpful to me, sent pm’s of advice and was an aggressive tester that brought other vendors to AFN. In his case I don’t know what ultimately went down, but the guy did a lot for the community and he genuinely cared.

For me, I‘ve been positive since day one here, read posts for a year before I joined, but reading the crap above in the thread from people who should show better leadership, calling posters “entitled” for pointing out the downfalls in a company that We all love? No. That’s absolutely unethical and I have lost ALL respect for some people here that should know better. I don’t think there is ANY problem with asking Stan to provide clear information without condescension, none whatsoever. If that’s a problem, delete my account.

Its obvious to me this may no longer be the place for me even though I donated anonymously when the call went out. But When Mods pile on to posters with legitimate complaints and bans them while the vendor through his poor communication comes off as smug instead of helpful, then maybe y’all need to ban me as well.

You guys banned one of your top posters, though I imagine he got too heated, but Machamillion was always helpful to me, sent pm’s of advice and was an aggressive tester that brought other vendors to AFN. In his case I don’t know what ultimately went down, but the guy did a lot for the community and he genuinely cared.

For me, I‘ve been positive since day one here, read posts for a year before I joined, but reading the crap above in the thread from people who should show better leadership, calling posters “entitled” for pointing out the downfalls in a company that We all love? No. That’s absolutely unethical and I have lost ALL respect for some people here that should know better. I don’t think there is ANY problem with asking Stan to provide clear information without condescension, none whatsoever. If that’s a problem, delete my account.
100% agree with this

What is it that you expect from them that they aren't doing? Can you provide examples of other breeders who release every single bit of information about every nuance of their business? To me that is what you guys are asking for and why the accusations of entitlement were thrown around. I am sincerely baffled by what is even being asked of Mephisto at this point? To acknowledge that sometimes things happen that are a detriment to both consumer and supplier? I am not trying to be dismissive but seriously, what is it that you want? Will more information get more beans out in the world? Will it magically make the coronavirus epidemic that has hit the post office ,and the world as a whole, disappear?

Ultimately: Why should anyone care how much time you have invested if you are being irrational?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back