Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-Assed Monkey day 49. Frostiest gal in the tent. Aroma is all grape so far.

E8BDD66E-EE47-4421-B1BA-BF77068C9DBD.jpeg

8F4A8D13-3FEA-41A7-B4A9-F0D87EA9885C.jpeg

Hi

I didn't get the newsletter either. I luckily check the site regularly and I just happened to catch it. Grabbed me some white crack, mbap, and toofless alien.:headbang:
I see ya here bud, glad to put a FB name with AFN lol. I am glad you gotchu some MBAP that is my 3rd favorite meph strain of all time behind double grape and cosmic queen. It’s sooooooooo sticky n thick n dense and yummy and.......insert drool here....... and greasy.
This strain probably lent itself to my hybrid grow setup better than any other strain. Here is a picture of one of my finest
5FF75946-D1B2-460A-A8D6-AB04545C004E.jpeg

If u need a tester for round 2 I am always available sir! @stan_mephisto 1st round came out great and have 3X the space as when I started them! :cooldance:

@stan_mephisto , order placed yesterday, but can’t help wondering when the Livers Bx will get released. Thanks!

@stan_mephisto , order placed yesterday, but can’t help wondering when the Livers Bx will get released. Thanks!
I asked same thing a while back and he said it’s the only new strain dropping for 2020 so will be during a big drop some point later in the year but never gave me a time frame! I’d think it may be after the reserva drops are done! Maybe it’ll be a Black Friday dealio but def been keeping an eye out myself! :thumbsup:

@stan_mephisto does the sales@mephistogenetics.com still operate?? Tried to order a 3 pack of white crack on the uk site last night and ended up ordering it 4 times!! Emailed this morning to ask if you could accept 1 order and reject/refund the other 3.

When I log into mephisto uk no order shows on my account but on my bank there are 4 pending transactions for the order?

Not sure whats goin on tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back