Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the gold glue is the first to be sold out. Lol that didn’t take long. But hey at least the site is still up after an hour and everything is still showing in stock for the most part.
Yeah, sold out before I could checkout! LOL!
Stan,
For future reference:
It didn't say which item was sold out when trying to check out.. I just had to pick one to see if that was the one sold out.

Hey what is the sour in the sour bubbly? Is it sour crack or sour stomper?

Sour bubbly is a killer combination of two of Mephisto Genetics best strains. The best qualities from each of the parents shine through. They took a 24 carat female (Sour boggle cut x purple indica auto) and hit her with some Hubbabubbasmelloscope male pollen. The result is a hybrid with fantastic vigour from the hubbabubbasmelloscope, even in restrictive pots she can reach 120cm. But the buds are 24 carat dominant, Sour, hard and dripping with resin. She is an amazing hashplant! Stems, fan leaves, everywhere, completely covered with trichomes! Late in flower her buds look grey with crystals. The smell is sour, strong but with a hint of the bubblegum sweetness in there. The buds are fat, and she has the potential to really yield! If you spot a plant that is kicking into flower a little later than the other girls, train her if you haven’t got space, as she has an extra weeks veg time you can make the most of it and get an even higher yield, expect 5oz + in good conditions.

The US store is going to close soon. Again this is to manage the extended shipping delays, not because everything sold out.
Hey man I think this is a success! I feel like y’all gave plenty of time notice and have had it open a really fair amount of time. And with the pre sale I feel like anyone who wanted meph gear has had the chance to get them. If they didn’t it was their fault. I see this could be a model that works for the time being for sure. Just open up once or twice a week for a couple hours and that should make it manageable on both ends. Great job! I actually didn’t need any cause I scored my reserva pre sale, so I am hoping everyone that wanted beans for the last 6 months has now got them

Sour bubbly is a killer combination of two of Mephisto Genetics best strains. The best qualities from each of the parents shine through. They took a 24 carat female (Sour boggle cut x purple indica auto) and hit her with some Hubbabubbasmelloscope male pollen. The result is a hybrid with fantastic vigour from the hubbabubbasmelloscope, even in restrictive pots she can reach 120cm. But the buds are 24 carat dominant, Sour, hard and dripping with resin. She is an amazing hashplant! Stems, fan leaves, everywhere, completely covered with trichomes! Late in flower her buds look grey with crystals. The smell is sour, strong but with a hint of the bubblegum sweetness in there. The buds are fat, and she has the potential to really yield! If you spot a plant that is kicking into flower a little later than the other girls, train her if you haven’t got space, as she has an extra weeks veg time you can make the most of it and get an even higher yield, expect 5oz + in good conditions.
Thank you sir! I was really tryin to nail down how big these auto blues X sour bubbly freebies get. I just assumed it was a sour crack or stomper. Should have also considered The ole 24carat’s sour boggle heritage.

also @stan_mephisto I don’t see auto blues on the pdf either. I know it is an older strain that if I am not mistaken was retired, so maybe that is why it isn’t on the pdf.

Yeah, sold out before I could checkout! LOL!
Stan,
For future reference:
It didn't say which item was sold out when trying to check out.. I just had to pick one to see if that was the one sold out.

I think that has to do with a bit of server delay, takes a bit to update when the site is under load.

Thank you sir! I was really tryin to nail down how big these auto blues X sour bubbly freebies get. I just assumed it was a sour crack or stomper. Should have also considered The ole 24carat’s sour boggle heritage.

also @stan_mephisto I don’t see auto blues on the pdf either. I know it is an older strain that if I am not mistaken was retired, so maybe that is why it isn’t on the pdf.

There is a section on the website with all the old archived strains. I think its under maintenance atm.

Auto Blues is an original auto strain developed using our favourite photoperiod of all time, 'The Blues' an elite clone only variety from the North of the UK that has been around since the early 90's, akin to the Exodus Cheese. Whilst the cheese became hyped the blues stayed true and held tightly. The effect is powerful and the aroma is fruity and pungent, make sure you have odor control in good order before attempting this strain.<br>Auto blues is a compact plant, she's great for growing Sea-of-Green Style. 50-70 cm is an average height and she stays stocky but branchy when given space.<br>Yield is between 2-3 ounces given good conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back