Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Genetics Customer Service & Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited for the freebies as much as what I ordered! LOL!

Auto Blues is an original auto strain developed using our favourite photoperiod of all time, 'The Blues' an elite clone only variety from the North of the UK that has been around since the early 90's, akin to the Exodus Cheese. Whilst the cheese became hyped the blues stayed true and held tightly. The effect is powerful and the aroma is fruity and pungent, make sure you have odor control in good order before attempting this strain.<br>Auto blues is a compact plant, she's great for growing Sea-of-Green Style. 50-70 cm is an average height and she stays stocky but branchy when given space.<br>Yield is between 2-3 ounces given good conditions.
Thank you sir! You da man!!!! I love that there is the yield predictions in this description as that is what I was goin for. I have grown enough meph gear to know what my expectations are based on y’alls results.

now I am much happier to run the AbXSb freebie as I think it will actually get pretty big with the right pheno.

Did the newsletter go out? I didn't get it, if it did. Still waiting, but the site opened. I still miss the good old days. At least shipping from Spain, or the UK meant we could get an order in. Now, it's roll the dice? I don't know if you can call that a successful opening. I'm positive that alot of loyal supporters still didn't get in.

Did the newsletter go out? I didn't get it, if it did. Still waiting, but the site opened. I still miss the good old days. At least shipping from Spain, or the UK meant we could get an order in. Now, it's roll the dice? I don't know if you can call that a successful opening. I'm positive that alot of loyal supporters still didn't get in.
There was at least 24 hours notice given, then the site was open for 2 hours without selling out or crashing. Based on previous drops recently that hasn’t been the case. Also if they are up and open again say next week then you should be able to get in. Just set an alarm and get your order in. Again if you weren’t able to get them it wasn’t MG’s fault.

Time for that lunchtime blunt! Toofless alien always hits the spot! Tasty tasty too! :woohoo1:
image.jpg

:pass:

@stan_mephisto not like you aren’t busy or anything lol. But are their any plans to re release Alien vs Triangle by chance?
According to a post Stan made on the subreddit in mid-February (which listed possible releases for the rest of 2020), it sounded like Alien vs. Triangle may be in a second Reserva wave release later in the year (as an F5), along with Forgotten Cookies, Sour Crinkle, Sour Alien Livers, and Grape Walker Kush. None of that is set in stone yet though.

According to a post Stan made on the subreddit in mid-February (which listed possible releases for the rest of 2020), it sounded like Alien vs. Triangle may be in a second Reserva wave release later in the year (as an F5), along with Forgotten Cookies, Sour Crinkle, Sour Alien Livers, and Grape Walker Kush. None of that is set in stone yet though.
Awesome thank you very much. And holy mutha effer!!!! I swear that is basically my dream lineup. If that was the case I am goin full ham that’s for sure

Hi
There was at least 24 hours notice given, then the site was open for 2 hours without selling out or crashing. Based on previous drops recently that hasn’t been the case. Also if they are up and open again say next week then you should be able to get in. Just set an alarm and get your order in. Again if you weren’t able to get them it wasn’t MG’s fault.
I didn't get the newsletter either. I luckily check the site regularly and I just happened to catch it. Grabbed me some white crack, mbap, and toofless alien.:headbang:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back