Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

Thought I'd just put this here for anyone looking at the new artisinals. All my dry weights from the testers.

4 assed monkey [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] - 46g in 3g soil
4 assed monkey [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] - 65g in 5g soil
Samsquanch OG - 126g in 3g soil
Creme de la chem - 177g in 3g soil

Thought I'd just put this here for anyone looking at the new artisinals. All my dry weights from the testers.

Thank you! :cool1:

Can you describe the aroma/taste of each strain? :eyebrows:

Freebies will be trident special (toof decay x avt)
And auto cush

Auto cush, its similar to Tyrone special in size. Depends on the pheno you get dealt and your environment, but typically not super dwarf like, she has potential to branch and yield, 65 days.

did i read Auto cush is what some other seed banks call Green crack?

..just trimmed a very very sticky grape crinkle
and my auto cush is showing in the jiffy
so my swap-over timing was good today

did i read Auto cush is what some other seed banks call Green crack?

..just trimmed a very very sticky grape crinkle
and my auto cush is showing in the jiffy
so my swap-over timing was good today
I believe l heard that on here as well. Something about not calling it crack for some reason or another I can't recall lol. @mephisto Mitch, helps us out here. Are we on the right track? I wish you sold the auto Cush. I am flush with Mephisto (20 different strains 123 seeds) and I'm gonna pick some more up just for a chance for some auto Cush. Can I request auto Cush as my freebies hahaha.

yes auto cush = the cecil c green crack cutting bred into an auto by @mephisto ... Mitch would have to fill you in on any more details about the project, but auto cush herself has then been used directly to create blue cush, sour crack and tyrone special

athough again I defer to Mitch on the details there...

yes auto cush = the cecil c green crack cutting bred into an auto by @mephisto ... Mitch would have to fill you in on any more details about the project, but auto cush herself has then been used directly to create blue cush, sour crack and tyrone special

athough again I defer to Mitch on the details there...
Ya, that's what I saw before. Love to get my hands on that for sure!

Back