Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

Auto cush, its similar to Tyrone special in size. Depends on the pheno you get dealt and your environment, but typically not super dwarf like, she has potential to branch and yield, 65 days.

Mix, good idea but I'm going to say no as it's a bit late in the day to organize labels and we'd also benefit from keeping it as simple as possible for the boys during the promo.

If you wanted, after the promo you could have them as as part of a pick n mix pack.

Thanks!

pick n mix it is

im busy working my way through your strains
2/3 plants at a time (organic - its easier lol)
im vaping sour livers and sour stomper atm
grape crinkle is ready soon and chemdogging and ripleys are at day~40

a while back i started vacuum sealing half my crop in resealable cannisters
.. so ive a few more strains from earlier grows also
theyre to be opened when at least a year old - i hear it gets better with age
(..like me lol)

ive only a few crops under my belt - but its been fun learning
keep up the good genetics work guys

Thanks for the feedback.
Yeh man, we've never been pulling strains straight out of fresh air, it takes a lot of work to take a project cross to full fruition so it's only fair to give credit where it's due
Speaking of strains out of fresh air, how is the sour strawberry strain coming along? That one as well as any cbd strain are a top my list from the Mountain!

Hmm I've heard about this trident special. Well looks like I'll be placing an order how big is the only question lol. What can I get away with without pissing off the banker.
Hey MIZZ who cares, in that I'm all about that Trident too. With that and I have no SC yet and!!!!.....the obvious drops happening . It's ALways easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission! :thumbsup:...:crying:

Back