Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

Awesome, can't wait for the strain descriptions!! By chance, out of the four, what are the expected sizes? I'm assuming ggg4 is short, but the other three?

Cosmic queen definitely has the potential to blossom into a large lady,

Samsquanch I would put as the larger side of medium. Makes slender multi colas, branches nicely.

Cdlc medium, she's mad stocky, making thick branches concentrating a big nug on the end.

4AM - depends on the phenotype but I would put her ranging the large side of small to the small side of medium. She develops fast though.

Hope that helps!

could it be Sam Squanch OG (with a space)
..like he thought it was a name?

oh
- while im here - ..and while youre looking things up lol

i have a frosty grape crinkle on day 55 .. ready in the next few days
ill be replacing it with auto cush (freebie)
only AFN search result is very small (dwarf) auto cush in 50-55 days
any hints on plant size and cycle time pls?

EDIT
sorry forgot to ask
any chance of a mix pack - one of each?

Auto cush, its similar to Tyrone special in size. Depends on the pheno you get dealt and your environment, but typically not super dwarf like, she has potential to branch and yield, 65 days.

Mix, good idea but I'm going to say no as it's a bit late in the day to organize labels and we'd also benefit from keeping it as simple as possible for the boys during the promo.

If you wanted, after the promo you could have them as as part of a pick n mix pack.

Thanks!

Hmmm,ive already got 4 assed monkey,so it looks like I’ll be grabbing the other 3 strains available...anything with chemdogging in will be the dogs danglies lol.
@mephisto...would love to grab some Ripleys at the same time if it was back in stock near the time of releasing the artisanals??

Back