Mephisto Genetics New Mephisto Artisanal Drop!

Mephisto should have a giveaway competition here on autoflower network for us die hard mephisto growers. Maybe like five to ten of each seed and have like ten winners. regardless ill be buying all four of them as soon as they are released.

Mephisto should have a giveaway competition here on autoflower network for us die hard mephisto growers. Maybe like five to ten of each seed and have like ten winners. regardless ill be buying all four of them as soon as they are released.
They do so much with each individual order as far as freebies so I would think that’s why they don’t do a bunch of seed giveaways n stuff. They do stuff on other social media like auctions n such. Just my two cents lol

sweet haul man
[emoji106]
Just trying to keep up. ha!
Love to grow through the classic strains. 24K, Fantasmo, etc. Re run a couple favorites. But the cutting edge / old school creations keep blowing my remaining synapses. Those 4(?) future releases including the 2 Cannatonic X's. ¡Fabuloso!
[emoji14]
Spreading the faith in Grassachusetts.
mg[emoji885]️[emoji271]

Just trying to keep up. ha!
Love to grow through the classic strains. 24K, Fantasmo, etc. Re run a couple favorites. But the cutting edge / old school creations keep blowing my remaining synapses. Those 4(?) future releases including the 2 Cannatonic X's. ¡Fabuloso!
[emoji14]
Spreading the faith in Grassachusetts.
mg[emoji885]️[emoji271]
all there strains are to die for and i seen on there insta page theres a super orange haze(s.o.d.k. x super lemon haze) in the works sounds amazing:pass:

all there strains are to die for and i seen on there insta page theres a super orange haze(s.o.d.k. x super lemon haze) in the works sounds amazing:pass:
Ya, I couldn't remember offhand the other 2 mentioned w the C'tonics.
killa!

Back