New Grower (New indoor auto grower) Tangerine Dream and Sour Kush. Cheap grow!!

Definitely I'll have to make a video of it when I do I have a month before my current crop is done

Photos from almost a week ago random seed I think it was from a og kush bag

Attachments

• IMG_20190727_134615.jpg
    IMG_20190727_134615.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 42
I have a picture of my pollen press on my Trainwreck grow page. But u need a press and heated plates heat them to 180 range and put ur weed on wax paper like up you cook with and preheat ur weed for a minute or two using the press then smash the shit out of it and all that sweet rosin comes right out

I have a picture of my pollen press on my Trainwreck grow page. But u need a press and heated plates heat them to 180 range and put ur weed on wax paper like up you cook with and preheat ur weed for a minute or two using the press then smash the shit out of it and all that sweet rosin comes right out
May have to look into that

Sometimes you can get shatter rosin and other times more of a dab rosin. I always smash green if I wanna now it's quality takes 5 minutes

Ok so how? Can you privately message me your number? I would like to learn this method. So message me your number cause I don't have much time... I was contemplating harvest tonight but I am going to wait a bit

@Illini4life hey growbro, are you familiar with the method? I'm an old school grower and head! Anyway how you doing kinfolk? I just germinated gorilla glue and cosmic bomb auto test strain. Been 48 hours and both have taproots.. About time to harvest some sweet smoke... Being as how you just went through harvest bro, help me through this, help me to not make any mistakes you may have made etc @Illini4life ... thanks growbro

@Illini4life also man, what did you do to dry/cure etc? I was the field man in all my previous outdoor growing so this stage is all new to me and where I need my most help....

videos all over youtube pressing rosin

Back