Reaction score
Hello yall in the LED section,ive just bought the new Hans panel 180w with upgraded Cree chips.
http://www.bonsaihero.com/index.php/led-growlight-180-watt
Ive had the light a week and ive noticed how cool this light runs compared to my Vipar 300w reflector and/or Hauwyi 300 flower panel,both 180w actual.
I havnt got any seedlings at the moment to do a full grow coverage so flowering stage will have to suffice for now.
Ive been doing a continuous grow and the 2 plants i will concentrate on are an AU in a 3l airpot (10 weeks old)and a BAM in a 10l airpot (6 weeks old) medium is coco/perlite 70/30.
The AU in the 3l pot was vegged in home made super coco and now shes on biobizz nutes.
The BAM has been on GH3 nutes from seedling and they are both fed multi times a day by hand.I was using an automated drip system but im retired and i was getting bored with the ease of automation.
Not to mention empty res`s cos the timers been set wrong.
So i handwater/feed little,light and often just enough for some run off on GH3 nutes.I use Drip Clean to minimise salt build up,its good stuff.
Some pics
1064.JPG

Its very lightweight,less than a pound id guess.All the weight is in the pcb and most of the heat.
Autoultimate
1083.JPG

Blue Auto Mazar.
1085.JPG

Shes self topped herself and has 2 main colas.
1087.JPG

I will update each week,dont hesitate to ask any questions,im sure i will have missed something out.
I will just give my young mate @Wile e Peyote a shout to let him know where i am.
Nearly forgot,if you see any defs on AU,im just getting my ph right after i found my ph pen was 0.5 points high.Its nearly back on track now.
Thanks for looking in.

Hello yall in the LED section,ive just bought the new Hans panel 180w with upgraded Cree chips.
http://www.bonsaihero.com/index.php/led-growlight-180-watt
Ive had the light a week and ive noticed how cool this light runs compared to my Vipar 300w reflector and/or Hauwyi 300 flower panel,both 180w actual.
I havnt got any seedlings at the moment to do a full grow coverage so flowering stage will have to suffice for now.
Ive been doing a continuous grow and the 2 plants i will concentrate on are an AU in a 3l airpot (10 weeks old)and a BAM in a 10l airpot (6 weeks old) medium is coco/perlite 70/30.
The AU in the 3l pot was vegged in home made super coco and now shes on biobizz nutes.
The BAM has been on GH3 nutes from seedling and they are both fed multi times a day by hand.I was using an automated drip system but im retired and i was getting bored with the ease of automation.
Not to mention empty res`s cos the timers been set wrong.
So i handwater/feed little,light and often just enough for some run off on GH3 nutes.I use Drip Clean to minimise salt build up,its good stuff.
Some pics View attachment 579768
Its very lightweight,less than a pound id guess.All the weight is in the pcb and most of the heat.
Autoultimate
View attachment 579769
Blue Auto Mazar.
View attachment 579774
Shes self topped herself and has 2 main colas.View attachment 579781
I will update each week,dont hesitate to ask any questions,im sure i will have missed something out.
I will just give my young mate @Wile e Peyote a shout to let him know where i am.
Nearly forgot,if you see any defs on AU,im just getting my ph right after i found my ph pen was 0.5 points high.Its nearly back on track now.
Thanks for looking in.
:woohoo: red is in the house you know I'm subbed for this dude :yay:

AU 11weeks BAM 7weeks.
No problems with last weeks heat,running the 180 Hans panel on her own my max temp in my 3x3 tent was 82f with an ambient temp of 76f so im very pleased with temp performance of my new light.
I have to supplement it on cooler days with my flowering led unit.
Growth hasnt been too shoddy either,even though ive got a high ph problem caused by my tap water turning hard on me.It was 150ppm,which some would say is hard but it worked ok for me.
Now its jumped to 250ppm,thats hard, so im going to invest in a Reverse Osmosis kit.
Ive been distilling water with my Still (i got it for making ethanol for extraction but not going to plan as yet)to take all the shit out of it.It takes an hour and a half to get a litre of distilled water so its a bit slow,thats why i will get a RO kit when i get the pennies.
The AU is starting a K def with the high ph but should start to improve over time.My coco ph is 6.8 with my probe.
The BAM just keeps growing but i can see shes not quite right but im looking for slow improvement now.
Some pics.AU 11weeks.
003.JPG
002.JPG

BAM 7weeks.
001.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG

Multi branching and 2 main colas.
006.JPG
007.JPG

Thats it for this week folks,thanks for dropping in.
Oh @Wile e Peyote i hope you realise that Liverpools water comes from Haweswater and Thirlmere in the Lake District which is in my county.Typical that we sell the best water and give the locals shite.I would complain to my MP if it was human(its tory)haha.RO here i come.

Back