Live Stoners New guy here

Hello friend. :welcome: to AFN.

Get ready to learn a whole load more. I have been pulling information almost on a daily basis from AFN for around a year. Also, questions are received with a willing, helpful attitude. Believe me I asked loads and still do ask questions.
Now I can grow a half decent plant with the comfort of knowing people here have my back if I have an issue I am worried about or just lookingfor help with something like, when to switch to bloom nutes based on a pic of my actual plant.

Happy days, welcome aboard,

EP3

Wow, thank you so much everybody!!
I feel at home already. It's great to meet so many growers that are so friendly!!
There are plenty more too. There are many highly skilled people here who can offer advice on soooo many different aspects to growing, seed production, breeding, mediums, nutes........
It's the home of solid, honest advice.
Cheers
EP3

I'm not the most knowledgeable but I will help any way I can,. This is an excellent site with the best people for real. Looking forward to seeing you around.:smoker1::forward::jointman:

Thank you for the offer of help!! I'm sure I'll need it. :help: Likewise looking forward to you around!!

There are plenty more too. There are many highly skilled people here who can offer advice on soooo many different aspects to growing, seed production, breeding, mediums, nutes........
It's the home of solid, honest advice.
Cheers
EP3

I like reading all the different styles and seeing all the knowledge gathered together here.

Already, I didn't realize you could train autos!!
I love learning new things and people are so friendly here.
Thank you!!

So what breeders and strains have you run so far?

I've run Mephisto, Dutch Passion, HSO, and a couple I don't remember lol.
I started growing autos a couple years ago after sometimes getting freebies from regular seed orders and tossing them in with my photos.

I had a Trainwreck (unknown breeder) in 12/12 that was really small but potent as hell. I thought there must be something to these autos.
That's when I started to grow autos and ran/run them on 20/4. And the little autos got big after that, lol.

I heard all the things people said about autos too. It's a shame because it put me off from them for a while.

Back