New Grower New Grows - Day 21

hey buddy looking great so far. your bubbly in the middle looks a bit N tox but apart from that some nice healthy lookin girls youve got there. im hydro so got absolutely no idea what to do about it lol but theres plenty soil/organics guys kicking about. have you popped into live stoners yet? most of the guys there would be able to help you out with that one.

@EvilScotsman thanks for responding! All plants are in the exact soil equal parts so who knows. I'll post up in stoner chat over the weekend and include you.

Thanks

Jackson

@EvilScotsman thanks for responding! All plants are in the exact soil equal parts so who knows. I'll post up in stoner chat over the weekend and include you.

Thanks

Jackson
some strains just react differently mate. i just tried to feed a big bud and an hbss the same feed i give my a/u and totally f+*#ed both of them lol. one fried, the other died. : (

@EvilScotsman i hear ya. Most of my plants when they begin to flower start developing issues. It's like they go through menopause!
to be honest mate i think im just gonna stick to growing dutch passion from now on. on my third auto from them but ive killed all 6 autos from other companies. one by accident and 5 on purpose because they just werent sturdy enough for me when given the same treatment. chucked an hbss in the bin yesterday im that fussy lol. probably me thats being heavy handed but if dp can handle it then the rest should be able to aswell as far as im concerned. : )

@EvilScotsman understand man. I never killed one but sure embarrassed myself as some were funky looking,

Still better than buying shit weed off the streets. I live in Texas and all we really see is shit brick weed. Ha

Hello Folks.

Wanted to update and got done questions.

Attached are pics in this order. Sour Bubbly in the back. Chemdog is to your left and Toof Decay on your right.

As I am using roots organic and organic super soil on the bottom, is it ok to add molasses and or cal/nag in small doses like 1/2 teaspoon of one or both? @Micron Creek @wwwillie @epenguin @Eyes on Fire @Waira

All plants under Solarflare 220 and Platinum 300P and in tent

Jackson
Hello I use a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses per gallon of water and yea. bottled nutes aren't my thing :d5:good looking plants though man :greenthumb::poof:

Back