New Grower New Grows - Day 21

Jackson

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello Folks.

Wanted to update and got done questions.

Attached are pics in this order. Sour Bubbly in the back. Chemdog is to your left and Toof Decay on your right.

As I am using roots organic and organic super soil on the bottom, is it ok to add molasses and or cal/nag in small doses like 1/2 teaspoon of one or both? @Micron Creek @wwwillie @epenguin @Eyes on Fire @Waira

All plants under Solarflare 220 and Platinum 300P and in tent

Jackson

Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    148.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 72
Have you been experiencing a deficiency? Everything is looking healthy in the pics from this angle. Both add Mg, and S, but molasses would be a bit more mild.
Perhaps a bit at a time if you were going to.
Time and again I have been too heavy with some additives so I tend to ask the question myself nowadays. Some would say add the cal mg in anticipation of the eventual nutrient demands of big buds. If the strain isn't sensitive, it should be ok.
Gotta love those broad indica leaves.

@Micron Creek thanks man! No deficiency at all I just know from experience that as soon as bloom phase begins cal/mag is needed. Would molasses and General Organics cal/mag which is 0-0-0 cause a ph issue?
Even if something has 0 nutrient percentage, you would still benefit from checking ph anytime you add anything. At least the first time so you know where a mix sits when made. Many of the growers here do not check anymore because they know exactly where the ph of their nutrient solution will sit.

Jackson
It looks like you did some topping on that Sour bubbly??
I would give it another week ,the soil you are using should be enough for awhile.
I'm not one to add a bunch of chemicals . I like going organic,I might not get the best yields but it's enough for me
1 love
Wake and bake

Back