New grower taking on rocbudinc!!

RO is 7.0.
What's the ppm of your well water?
No ppm meter yet. Regional quality reports have it 100 to 175 ppm.
I know, I know...it's on my list of too gets which is about a mile long now...just figured I'm gonna have to replace an old feeder box cause dryer is starting to trip breaker which is outdated, hard to find and dear in cost if you do find it. Cheaper to put in new box with new style breakers.

Good info and we're all kinda off topic for this thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,probally confusing or overloading the OP. LOL!

I can see a pH drop if it sat out or circulating in a sip or automated watering system. I can't see it getting to that level with "normal" top watering though. Just not time enough before the water is used up for it to be that drastic. In terms of pH, that's a HUGE move in pH.
Yeah, we should probably return to our regularly scheduled program

No ppm meter yet. Regional quality reports have it 100 to 175 ppm.
I know, I know...it's on my list of too gets which is about a mile long now...just figured I'm gonna have to replace an old feeder box cause dryer is starting to trip breaker which is outdated, hard to find and dear in cost if you do find it. Cheaper to put in new box with new style breakers.
You'll need one when you start using the MC.

Good info and we're all kinda off topic for this thread,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,probally confusing or overloading the OP. LOL!

I can see a pH drop if it sat out or circulating in a sip or automated watering system. I can't see it getting to that level with "normal" top watering though. Just not time enough before the water is used up for it to be that drastic. In terms of pH, that's a HUGE move in pH.
Poor lad we completely hijacked his thread. Sorry Dude @MadWolf

Lol its all good. Some of it is interesting. And tells me I have so much to learn.

Do u not have ph or ppm pens right now??

Okay guys here it is. Just need to add the exhaust fan and another fan. I don't have a filter yet but it looks like I'll have plenty room for it. I am 6'1. This tent is a little taller than me. And I know I need to pop them out but is that enough holes at bottom of pot?

Attachments

• 20210604_131348.jpg
    20210604_131348.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • 20210604_131355.jpg
    20210604_131355.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 22
  • 20210604_131428.jpg
    20210604_131428.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 22
  • 20210604_131435.jpg
    20210604_131435.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
No ppm meter. And I have a yellow ph meter. Was told to toss it and get a good one. Been on Amazon all day looking for something in my price
What’s your price?? This 1 I’ve had for a long time and I bought mine open box off amazon and still came in the case with bottles of both 7.0 and either 4 or 10 also!

Limited-time deal: Apera Instruments AI209 Value Series PH20 Waterproof pH Tester Kit, ±0.1 pH Accuracy Amazon product

Back