New grower taking on rocbudinc!!

What’s your price?? This 1 I’ve had for a long time and I bought mine open box off amazon and still came in the case with bottles of both 7.0 and either 4 or 10 also!

Limited-time deal: Apera Instruments AI209 Value Series PH20 Waterproof pH Tester Kit, ±0.1 pH Accuracy Amazon product

Lol that is actually the one I put in my cart.

It’s def a good 1 and being able to calibrate as often as you’d like you know it’ll be accurate!

I won’t lie my ppm meter I was “looking” at water pitchers at Walmart and 1 came with a ppm meter which “accidentally” fell in my basket! :rofl:
I grow organic tho using homemade fermented inputs so ppm meter is pointless for most part for me! A full knf feed with Calcium/fermented fruit juice/ fermented plant juice/ OHN u name it if I’m lucky it may hit 50ppm adding to RO water with almost a neutral base!
This thing tho been a lifesaver and every bit worth the cost in my opinion!
C8C61881-39AF-4967-AE2F-B50810EEA786.jpeg

I won’t lie my ppm meter I was “looking” at water pitchers at Walmart and 1 came with a ppm meter which “accidentally” fell in my basket! :rofl:
I grow organic tho using homemade fermented inputs so ppm meter is pointless for most part for me! A full knf feed with Calcium/fermented fruit juice/ fermented plant juice/ OHN u name it if I’m lucky it may hit 50ppm adding to RO water with almost a neutral base!
This thing tho been a lifesaver and every bit worth the cost in my opinion!
View attachment 1326410
Okay so are you supposed ph your water to what your soil ph is?

Nah no need as long as it’s somewhat close to what soil range is supposed to be! If it’s mid 8’s I’d prob ph the stuff to be safe!

Okay guys here it is. Just need to add the exhaust fan and another fan. I don't have a filter yet but it looks like I'll have plenty room for it. I am 6'1. This tent is a little taller than me. And I know I need to pop them out but is that enough holes at bottom of pot?
Nice, a 2x4..
Did 4 autos in 3 gal buckets 1st grow...I'd suggest no more than 3, lol.

Nice, a 2x4..
Did 4 autos in 3 gal buckets 1st grow...I'd suggest no more than 3, lol.
Lol I think I'm just going to do 2 for right now. Not sure if I want to do 2 purple chem from rocbudinc or 1 purple chem and 1 of something else that I have. Still deciding

Lol I think I'm just going to do 2 for right now. Not sure if I want to do 2 purple chem from rocbudinc or 1 purple chem and 1 of something else that I have. Still deciding
How’d the seed purchase go over with the missus lol

oh and I also ended up getting a pack of the purple Chems as well lol

Back