New Grower New grower doing 2 DP Auto mazar

Reaction score
Hi Everyone.

New to the site and only had a couple of small grows before (didn't really know what I was doing). So I'm going to post up the history of this current grow and see if you boys can help me get it going in the right direction.
First up what have I got.
2 x DP Auto Mazar
11 Litre Air Pots
DNA Mills Coco with Cork
Helios pro 4 Led, 200w draw
4in Fan and Carbon Filter
6 in desk Fan
95 x 60 x 230 cupboard in a 100 x 200 x230 closet

Canna A/B
Canna cannazyme
Canna Boost
AN Overdrive

On day 26 now so the Led is on full power and the temp is running between 25.5C and 28.5C
I don't have any way to test PH so any recommendation for a reasonable bit of kit appreciated.

Due to having the builders in these 2 spent there first 11 days on the kitchen counter under a 40w florescent strip light (not ideal) Temp between 16C and 22C
Screen Shot 2016-01-12 at 09.04.07.png

Ok hopefully the above image is there and you can see that i only gave them nutes on day 21 and how much. I think I may have given to much so have reduced the mix slightly but I'm not sure if i should lower it some more as the leaves seem quite pale. Anyway will up load some pics for your amusement and see where we go from there
IMG_1354.JPG
About Day 4. Why do the pics come out upside down.
IMG_1355.JPG
IMG_1356.JPG
Day 10 or 11
IMG_1366.JPG
IMG_1367.JPG
IMG_1364.JPG
IMG_1365.JPG
Day 24

Hey mate looks like theyre getting on track now. Although they look like they need some magnesium. Are you using a cal/mag suppliment autos can get hungry for it especially in coco

Ah no I'm not. Seen it mentioned quite a lot in the few days I've been here and was hoping someone would mention it so thanks. Is there any particular brand I should look out for?

I use plant magic magnecal+ and it has worked well for me in soil and hydro although ive got a plant in coco and its still hungry for magnesium.
The problem with most calmag suppliments (mine included) is that they also have nitrogen which can result in over feeding along with base nutes.
Next time im going to buy cannas mono range of calcium and magnesium single bottles

View attachment 521889
This one was from my previous effort, seems to be the same so I've done a bit of searching and I'm going to pick up some Advanced nutrients Sensi CalMag Extra and give that a go. I managed to struggle through last time and ended up with these.

Ah couldn't see any info on Nitrogen so thought it would be OK. Would it be better to see if they have any of the Canna individuals then?
Yea they were auto's, one was 00 seeds Auto Cheese Berry and the other Humbolt Dedoverde Haze they just kept going up. The Haze went to 1.1m

Any of them would do really, advanced nutrients are very popular on here but very few use their sensical because of the high N ratio

Back