Lighting New Cidly Apollo 4 LED - Custom

Hey Hanbricks and Red Eyed C... Well I think ive made a decision on the LED im going to get. I contacted the seller to ask if i could get it in Hanbricks spectrum Ratio....Waiting to hear back shortly. Here is the one Ive chosen for $210 US. Do you guys think it will suit my box? I think by doing one lady with this light will be bad ass!!! Heres the link. Please let me know what you guys think. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-200w-apollo-cheap-led-grow-lights-Red-Blue-Violet-Orange-Infrared-White-5-4/1617573425.html

And heres my box
View attachment 318003

Yes mate that light will kick ass in your grow space :)

I agree pop22. LED is the way of the future. I wish I had invested in an LED before I spent money on a 250 watt MS/HPS setup dude!!! Live and learn I guess :Sharing One:

Thanks Red Eyed C!!! Great minds think alike brotha!!! lol I cant wait to get it!!! COME ONNN TAX MONEY!!!!! LOL :Sharing One:

hey hansbricks
I've come across and been looking at those cidly apollo led but couldn't find a grow journal on my travels, be good to how yours turn out.
Peace..

Hey Hanbricks and Red Eyed C... Well I think ive made a decision on the LED im going to get. I contacted the seller to ask if i could get it in Hanbricks spectrum Ratio....Waiting to hear back shortly. Here is the one Ive chosen for $210 US. Do you guys think it will suit my box? I think by doing one lady with this light will be bad ass!!! Heres the link. Please let me know what you guys think. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-200w-apollo-cheap-led-grow-lights-Red-Blue-Violet-Orange-Infrared-White-5-4/1617573425.html

Hey, nice man. I'm sure you will be happy with it, and yea 200w will be more than enough for 1 plant.

hey hansbricks
I've come across and been looking at those cidly apollo led but couldn't find a grow journal on my travels, be good to how yours turn out.
Peace..

Hey bro, if you check out the LED review section there's a couple reviews of the Apollo's with links to grow journals, and yea I'll make sure to do one when my grow is completed.

Hey Hansbricks. Hows that LED working out for you bro? Im going to be ordering mine as soon as my tax money comes in. Ive been talking to a lady and she said the setup and wavelength of your exact spectrum will not be a problem to get. Just wondering how yours is working out.

Sweet. Def will do that man. Thanks!! :Sharing One:

it's basically the same as the new GN units.

This is an awesome concept. When I read your post a few weeks ago I thought it was more detail than I wanted to get into. But, now I'm preparing to order one myself.

I have some questions:

1. Do they[1] charge extra for custom color? Curious what to expect before contacting them.

2. You said you aimed toward Grow Northern's color. I noticed some slight variations between yours and GN's. I'll throw in Vick/Tang/Red-eye's custom config[2] just for comparison too:

Hansbrick
GN[SUP](past)[/SUP]
GN[SUP](now)[/SUP]
V/T/R
Fero
1x IR 730nm1x IR 740nm
1x IR 725nm1x IR 720nm1x IR 730nm
7x deep red 660nm7x deep red 660nm
8x deep red 660nm8x deep red 660nm4x deep red 660nm
4x med red 640nm
3x red 630nm4x red 630nm
2x red 630nm3x red 630nm1x red 630nm
2x white 6500k1x white 6000k
2x white 5700k1x white 12000k 2x white 6500k
2x blue 460nm2x blue 460nm
2x blue 460nm2x blue 460nm2x blue 455nm
1x blue(uv) 430nm

I'm curious if there was a reason you didn't do GN's exact colors. Seems like yours is a bit less "deep red," therefore more full spectrum and suitable for veg? Even a cooler "white."

(For comparison, V/T/R's config seems more deep red (in the IR), but goes cooler with the "white.")

I know so little I'd be inclined to follow GN's configuration just because they're an authority on the topic. So... I'm curious why you deviated.

Thanks!

[1] "Thunder Lighting." Mods: I hope mentioning the name isn't considered "promo." I had to PM Hans to get it. He said I was the third person this week.

[2] https://www.autoflower.org/f147/cidly-apollo-10-led-review-custom-specs-red-eyed-c-tang-24258.html

Last edited:
Back