Indoor New 10x16 Flower Room from scratch

They look great M8.. heres some rep just for managing all those ladies at once and still getting a great result!! :slap::slap:
Good stuff Man they say pimping ain’t easy. It’s hard to keep all my girls in line. They always want something lol this one wants this that one wants this on and on and on
Even though they are bit beat up some with some overdose issues lol they are still producing for me

Good stuff Man they say pimping ain’t easy. It’s hard to keep all my girls in line. They always want something lol this one wants this that one wants this on and on and on
Even though they are bit beat up some with some overdose issues lol they are still producing for me

Spoken like a true Pimp!

Sending good vibes for your room and for your grow.

:naughtystep: :smokeit:

:cheers:

F5ED1B7E-60B8-4612-BB64-F980F9EE7613.jpeg
Set up a 2x4 for drying but for the love of bud can’t figure out how I’m gonna hang these in here any recommendations out there?

Set up a 2x4 for drying but for the love of bud can’t figure out how I’m gonna hang these in here any recommendations out there?

I use Jack's too and love it. I tend to raise my ppms after 2 weeks of flower to 4.5,3,1.5 plus I use Jack's blossom booster @1g per gallon (I tend to start at .5g and work up to about 1.25/1.5g per gallon depending on how the plants respond) super nice room though my man!

Ive built a little. Rack out of 3/4in pvc and used it for hanging. Worked out perftectly. I will dig through some old photos and find it. I think it would work great for that tent.

Back