Indoor New 10x16 Flower Room from scratch

Thank you man. I’m not on here to show off more like encourage others to learn and grow. I started with 1 sad looking green thing in a closet and worked my way up. 1 tip stick with what you know and dial it in for the best grows. It should be fun not hell.
And always have a back up Co2 tank. When it runs out in Friday and can’t get another until Monday you’ll be doing burpees several times a day in your room.

True that man. I got lucky that I even finished my 1st one, I set up a what I thought was a good RDWC system and now looking back on it Ive definitely grown as a grower. So you use tanks. Ok now that I am sitting in my oaisis Im realizing I have about 2/3 of the space you have. I was thinking of picking up a couple of those C02 emitter bags. Have you had any experience with those?

True that man. I got lucky that I even finished my 1st one, I set up a what I thought was a good RDWC system and now looking back on it Ive definitely grown as a grower. So you use tanks. Ok now that I am sitting in my oaisis Im realizing I have about 2/3 of the space you have. I was thinking of picking up a couple of those C02 emitter bags. Have you had any experience with those?

I’ve hung 1 in a tent long ago. The nice thing about a tank and controller is you can measure just how my Co2 they are using and went they are using it

WFptKbYIRV2GI3OSNGQG7Q.jpg
WcE8plX8SmiSCTTtn5EpYQ.jpg
RH%p54rdQreQlcQyLR+Vnw.jpg
A3jBEkSuQNWPq9uskZx0AQ.jpg
5Ug7ZQWRRdavXeDTkNoTCQ.jpg
puw7G0VTR1SJV9PCEtXDYA.jpg
3cLo2db4S1++uyvnts3aqA.jpg
auraPa27ROGE9PVafyxXlQ.jpg
CXDaEeJUScK7l9+bNB3bGg.jpg
Swc1sehHS3yULa88vLQgTA.jpg
BmvdDPBzQmGvxhZCIfLwKw.jpg
yj4JKlIyQJWRoUkJadNudg.jpg

DAMN!! Those are pretty! Please tell, what are they?

DAMN!! Those are pretty! Please tell, what are they?
It was a mixed auto pack from CropKing seeds. Not sure of the strains. I’ve been trying to match them with the description and pics on their site

Back