Need help please anyone :)

I also mixed the soil with coco would of this caused any of the problems above before I plant the other babies that have just poped.

I also mixed the soil with coco would of this caused any of the problems above before I plant the other babies that have just poped.
It is ok to mix 20% to 30% coco into soil to lighten it but this makes it hard to feed properly because of the special needs for calcium in coco. You would be better of using a soil designed for cannabis. Coco and organic do not work. Stay away from Fox Farm Soils.

Hi thanks for the advise I know this might sound silly my first attempt was using coco with organic fox farm big bloom and that didn’t go down well so I restarted with this one using different soil as I can’t suss using the coco as it seemed more hard work for me anyway So I was planing on using fox farm nutes would this be aright as using light mix ? If not I will have to rethink and buy some nutes from bio bizz and thanks again for the advice
Yes, the Fox Farm Trio will work with Bio-bizz. The biggest problem in starting with a precharged soil is the timing of when to start feeding and the strength. The knowledge for this comes from experience. @autobeast Has a formula for using Light mix with some Advanced Nutrients that works well and is fairly simple to duplicate. I would recomend you do that instead of the FF Trio but I may be cost prohibitive as the AN is pricey. It will lead to a harvest though!

It is ok to mix 20% to 30% coco into soil to lighten it but this makes it hard to feed properly because of the special needs for calcium in coco. You would be better of using a soil designed for cannabis. Coco and organic do not work. Stay away from Fox Farm Soils.

Yes, the Fox Farm Trio will work with Bio-bizz. The biggest problem in starting with a precharged soil is the timing of when to start feeding and the strength. The knowledge for this comes from experience. @autobeast Has a formula for using Light mix with some Advanced Nutrients that works well and is fairly simple to duplicate. I would recomend you do that instead of the FF Trio but I may be cost prohibitive as the AN is pricey. It will lead to a harvest though!

I have to disagree. I've been using FFOF and FFHF since I started growing almost 5 yrs now. I havent had a problem yet. I have a thread going on now that shows you can work with FF soils. I dont understand why people tell other people to stay away from something because they had a problem with it. You even read my thread but didnt comment on anything in the thread.

The pre charge soil last 21 days. I top dress every 21 days. When I use nutes it was at a 1/4 strength. Everybody uses FF products and finds ways to make it work.
Stealth Grows from youtube(which is where I found how to make my soil. He uses different soils but tells you can use do the same) grows autos and photoperiod using his recipe.

@Bigg Al The simple fact that you have used it for so long means you have learned HOW to use it. You have a system. My comments are based on the number of troubled grows that pass through the Infirmary. I am not talking about just new growers either. It also is not just FF, any precharged soil can have variation based on quality control. New growers do not know enough about reading their plants to make a correction before it is in trouble. You probably do this without even thinking about it.

Back