Need help please anyone :)

Reaction score
Hi I need some answers or advise please anyone.
I have a stardawg auto 12days old I’m using 250hps light height around 20inch from plant in using bio bizz light mix temperature is around 25-28 ) humidity sits around 43to 56
The stardawg doesn’t look right to me comparing to the other I have which isn’t a auto. I am only watering when needed. There both same age I have done nothing different so I don’t get what Iv done wrong with this is it worth keeping? Will it recover? My ph is around 6.8 I have not given any nutes yet.

Attachments

• C7581B28-3111-41F2-9CB5-1853578C3F1B.jpeg
    C7581B28-3111-41F2-9CB5-1853578C3F1B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • 1A8186D7-FEAE-4339-87E0-F179B3AA848D.jpeg
    1A8186D7-FEAE-4339-87E0-F179B3AA848D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
  • 7029BFF7-12E2-4374-8966-DA1A0F2A85E1.jpeg
    7029BFF7-12E2-4374-8966-DA1A0F2A85E1.jpeg
    925.1 KB · Views: 33
Hi I need some answers or advise please anyone.
I have a stardawg auto 12days old I’m using 250hps light height around 20inch from plant in using bio bizz light mix temperature is around 25-28 ) humidity sits around 43to 56
The stardawg doesn’t look right to me comparing to the other I have which isn’t a auto. I am only watering when needed. There both same age I have done nothing different so I don’t get what Iv done wrong with this is it worth keeping? Will it recover? My ph is around 6.8 I have not given any nutes yet.

2 of them look like they might be a bit light burnt, possibly the 2 under the bulb? I'd raise it 6 inches and see if it sorts itself out. PH of 6.8 is also high, look to bring that down to closer to 6. Should be good from there hopefully!

I cannot make a comparison with different lighting but I do not see anything wrong?

2 of them look like they might be a bit light burnt, possibly the 2 under the bulb? I'd raise it 6 inches and see if it sorts itself out. PH of 6.8 is also high, look to bring that down to closer to 6. Should be good from there hopefully!
Thanks I raised the lights also silly question how do I bring it down ? Cheers

I cannot make a comparison with different lighting but I do not see anything wrong?

hi the leafs look really dark green and like it’s been glossed like its shiney
hi thanks for the comment it just doesn’t look the same to me the leafs look darker green and it looks glossy like shiny ? And also it’s very small I think I’m only comparing to the other though. I don’t know if autos are smaller them femlized It’s strange but yeah if that’s how it’s meant to be then sweet I’m happy this is my 2rd attempt and got bit worried lol

Thanks definitely be looking in to that got another question does the PH need to stay the same through the stages of growth thanks

No, ideally you'll fluctuate between where you are and 6 to allow for optimal nutrient uptake

As far as the plants looking different, no two seeds are the same and just like you do not look like your brother or sister (unless identical twins) no two plants will be exactly the same.

Shiny leaves can be from over fertilization or genetic. If it is over-fertilization (why I do not like precharged soils) not much can be done about it now. If we were looking at dying plants, which we are not, you can try to flush excess nutrients out. This usually causes more problems than it solves in soil. IMPO flushing soil is a last ditch attempt to save nearly dead plants. Less is always better.

In hydro it is a good idea to let the PH move around in the range 5.6 to 6.2. In Bio-biz light mix you should fertigate and water at the same PH of 6.2 to 6.3 according to Bio-bizz.

The reason for the difference is that in the soil the root biosphere will be adjusted by exudes from the plants roots that alter the PH to stimulate the microbes to produce the nutrients that plant needs. The plant cannot influence a reservoir of nutrients due to sheer volume or lack of root contact altogether.

Bio Bizz.jpg

As far as the plants looking different, no two seeds are the same and just like you do not look like your brother or sister (unless identical twins) no two plants will be exactly the same.

Shiny leaves can be from over fertilization or genetic. If it is over-fertilization (why I do not like precharged soils) not much can be done about it now. If we were looking at dying plants, which we are not, you can try to flush excess nutrients out. This usually causes more problems than it solves in soil. IMPO flushing soil is a last ditch attempt to save nearly dead plants. Less is always better.

In hydro it is a good idea to let the PH move around in the range 5.6 to 6.2. In Bio-biz light mix you should fertigate and water at the same PH of 6.2 to 6.3 according to Bio-bizz.

The reason for the difference is that in the soil the root biosphere will be adjusted by exudes from the plants roots that alter the PH to stimulate the microbes to produce the nutrients that plant needs. The plant cannot influence a reservoir of nutrients due to sheer volume or lack of root contact altogether.

View attachment 1252518
Hi thanks for the advise I know this might sound silly my first attempt was using coco with organic fox farm big bloom and that didn’t go down well so I restarted with this one using different soil as I can’t suss using the coco as it seemed more hard work for me anyway So I was planing on using fox farm nutes would this be aright as using light mix ? If not I will have to rethink and buy some nutes from bio bizz and thanks again for the advice

Back