Outdoor Need help guys...what is happening to them?

Reaction score
Growing in coco coir. Used canna a and b.
Cal mg.

I grew them outside in aug. Then got cold so took them indoors under cfl light was doing fine then weather is ok and so placed them outside.

And its getting droopy and leafs turning black. The small one its turning grey yellow. Why ?
I have just flushed it for 2 days with water.

What to do?

View attachment 833727 View attachment 833728 View attachment 833729 View attachment 833730

In order to be able to help you we need pics and more information.

Growing in coco coir. Used canna a and b.
Cal mg.

I grew them outside in aug. Then got cold so took them indoors under cfl light was doing fine then weather is ok and so placed them outside.

And its getting droopy and leafs turning black. The small one its turning grey yellow. Why ?
I have just flushed it for 2 days with water.

What to do?

View attachment 833727 View attachment 833728 View attachment 833729 View attachment 833730

Your pics aren't showing on this end, try reloading them, am betting this has to do with sudden changes in environment, but can't honestly weigh in without getting eyes on!

Your pics aren't showing on this end, try reloading them, am betting this has to do with sudden changes in environment, but can't honestly weigh in without getting eyes on!

Here is the 4 pics from @Johnkandy13
20171129_105242.jpg

20171129_105248.jpg

20171129_105251.jpg

20171129_105256.jpg

Wow...that is quite far along... I'm not a coco guy, but do have a couple thoughts... pH fluctuations? To me, looks like advanced potassium def... what was your ph? What was the reason you decided to flush? What ph were you flushing with/to?

Am sure some other coco guys will pop in with help... I'll go run and put a flag out!

Ouch they look nasty.

The top one looks like toast. The others look like they may have nute lock out due to cold conditions and over watering.

Water often with small amounts with nute strength at 10%. Let the pots lighten up a bit.

Silly question, but the top one looks almost frost damaged, is there any chance it got iced?

Back