Droopy Clawed leaves

I know AN has their ph perfect line but all the youtube tests I've seen has it coming in 5.5- 5.9 mark. Be nice if they had more choice in where the ph ended up.

ok last night I PH'd my water to 6.4. She obviously didn't perk up right away so we'll see how she looks when I get home. I'll be very vigilant in keeping her water at 6.4 unless someone here suggests a different # I should be at. I didn't use any nutrients as I'm pretty sure she has plenty in the soil right now. Perhaps on the weekend I'll test her runoff PPM to confirm, but pretty sure there's lots since she's been locked out for some time now.

Ok, I tried the slurry test but to be honest my technique must have been bad as all I did was make a bit mess and not get a good solid reading but had to clean my PH pen really good. BUT, I did feed her nutes and my PH was 6.8 in the water with nutes so I lowered it to 6.4 and in 48 hours I've noticed a large amount of leaves are starting to perk up. Not all, but probably 50% are uncurled and perky, although not standing up, more horizontal. So I think this is a pretty good sign. She should be dry enough to water again either tonight or tomorrow morning so I'll make sure my PH is 6.4 every time. Perhaps Bruce Banner likes things on the acidic side. I was wondering if I should try PH'ing to 6.3 even, see if that helps more.

Ok, I tried the slurry test but to be honest my technique must have been bad as all I did was make a bit mess and not get a good solid reading but had to clean my PH pen really good. BUT, I did feed her nutes and my PH was 6.8 in the water with nutes so I lowered it to 6.4 and in 48 hours I've noticed a large amount of leaves are starting to perk up. Not all, but probably 50% are uncurled and perky, although not standing up, more horizontal. So I think this is a pretty good sign. She should be dry enough to water again either tonight or tomorrow morning so I'll make sure my PH is 6.4 every time. Perhaps Bruce Banner likes things on the acidic side. I was wondering if I should try PH'ing to 6.3 even, see if that helps more.
Why screw with it if you are seeing results? You are loving the poor thing to death.

You are loving the poor thing to death.
Gotcha, I did feed her last night and kept the PH at 6.4 since she was responding. I agree, sometimes I do overthink things and perhaps love them to a negative results. As a fairly new grower I think I'll chillax after a few under my belt and learn more. We'll see tonight if more leaves are looking better.

Gotcha, I did feed her last night and kept the PH at 6.4 since she was responding. I agree, sometimes I do overthink things and perhaps love them to a negative results. As a fairly new grower I think I'll chillax after a few under my belt and learn more. We'll see tonight if more leaves are looking better.
Dude I was a serial killer of cannabis. Some old hippie told me the secret for me to growing good weed was for me to pay someone else to grow it for me lol. Each grow is different, once you learn to speak cannabis, she will tell you what she needs. I have a few guys I follow closely on here. One is @Mañ'O'Green he always shares great articles and has solid advice and explains it or steers you in the direction you need to be. If you go off what many people say you get many different answers. We all been there, you got this bud. Good luck, hope it turns out great for you. Keep us updated.

Back