Mephisto Genetics NCH..NorthernCheeseHaze...NCH

NoRobo

Helping people get off big pharma everyday...
Reaction score
Breeders Name: Mephisto Genetics

Strain Name: NCH (NorthernCheeseHaze)
Exodus Cheese x Northern Lights #5/Haze F2 (cutting) x Fantasmo Express F4 Regular auto

Autoflower?: Yes on Day 21.

Soil/Hydro: Soil, 6 gallon fabric pot

Nutes: Super soil on its 5th cycle (recharged 5 times). Well water only never ph'ed.

Lights: 1 300w mars knock off, old style directly above with some extra lumens from two other 300's in use

Days from seed to Harvest: 73 days from sprout

Dry yield: I don't grow for yield, I grow for trichomes and terpenes! 46 grams of primo buds.

Effects: **** (Smoke) Hybrid. To me this is a very close 50/50 for effects. If you lightly smoke this, it is uplifting and even a bit motivating. This is something you can take a few puffs and focus on a task, be it cleaning that shit you never had the motivation to do or just go do something in general. However, you smoke this heavier and the effects become tend to be heavier. It seems to reverse and de-motivate. There is a heavier sense of euphoria and lack of motivation to do anything.

Bag Appeal: *** Buds have a nice light green color to them with quite a few burnt orange pistils. Has an old school look to her. Trichome coverage isn't as much as I would like and even looks kind of sparse.

Density: *** These are not the most dense nor or they the most fluffy buds I have grown. She would have done better with some extra food to help her bulk up. Next time.

Growth: **** Like all Mephisto gear, it practically grew itself. Nice, uniform structure. She came out to a medium/tall plant. Standing just over 25" tall at finish.

Smell: (** growth) (***cured) Overall this is not a smelly lady. During growth she was pretty quiet with slight hints of cheese and haze if you got close. Now that she has had a cure, the cheese is coming out a bit more. She has a slight woody, parmigiano cheese with a hint of black pepper scent.

Smoke: **** Its been curing for just over one month and is nice and smooooth. I swear you can taste all three of the major genes. On inhale there is the taste of the woods and pepper with a hint of musk. Upon exhale though, the profile changes. That is where the cheese and haze shine through. Cheese, pine, sweet haze. A cheese sweetness lingers on the pallete a few minutes afterwards. It has a nice clean grey ash after its burnt. Nothing beats great genetics grown organically!

20170419_002223.jpg
20170419_002254.jpg
20170419_002328.jpg
20170419_002336.jpg
20170419_002340.jpg
20170419_002346.jpg
20170419_002351.jpg
20170419_002410.jpg
20170428_161042.jpg

***DISCLAIMER***

Not everyone is the same and cannabis effects everyone differently. Within our own Endocannabinoid system some of these effects may be reverse.

Enjoy.:pass:

Last edited:
Exciting, being this is the first review on the new mephisto strains! Excellent review man, I'm excited to grow this strain, as my little seedlings popped yesterday!

You painted the sweetest picture for me. I cannot wait for my 3 to finish, I really want to evict everyone else.
I have been waiting...... thanks friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review @NoRobo :slap:
Going to chop my nch at day 65 i think. What made you choose day 73? I know mephisto says 65-75 days. Im ready to start a sweet seeds dark devil and i started seeing a few amber trichomes popping up on the nch around day 56. Cant wait to try her :pass:

On a real note, I watch the flower production and overall trichome color. @Smorf

When I start noticing more dead pistils than new live ones, she is almost there. The flowers are nice and swollen. Typically within a few days after that, the plant takes on a more "white" or "silver" appearance. I find that is when the terpenes are at their peak as well.

I have tried on a few different autos to get a bunch of amber trichomes, I just don't get them with my setup. I have even seen them degrade to nothing and lost terpenes even, only a week after the recommended time too.

This is all with my setup and the way I prefer it though. Everyone is different.

Back