Photoperiod NateNobody Does 12/12 From Seed Sannie's "Killingfields"

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to post pics of my Blue Himalaya Diesel x Alien vs Triangle cross. This Is THE BEST high in my WHOLE collection!!!! The smell is very much BHD, and the plant structure/bud structure is very A vs T, just with furrier buds. The high is right at a 60/40 indica/sativa feel. You are happy, cheesy faced stoned but still motivated.....very motivated! I love it soooooo much!! I got 4.5 zips off of this cross.

DSCN1823.JPG

DSCN1825.JPG

DSCN1828.JPG

DSCN1830.JPG

Total 4.5 Zips

She is a tall girl!!

Yeah brother, by the time she went in the other plants were in full flower, so she suffered from light deprivation. I knew she would be a stretchy girl, but the top is heavy enough to need support already. I think an ounce is doable. I would be very happy with that, even half that since she was just kind of thrown there. The smoke from my previous Kf ladies was great; very motivating without being racy and scattered. It's very clear.

she took off and forgot to stop :thumbsup: nice job on the super cropping :smoking:getting her frost on.
keep er lit.
:pighug:
Yes she did!! What's up brother. I am on it. The smell is so great! I really like this smoke and the seeds are really reasonable. Go Sannies!

Great pics and crosses.

12/12 from seed is a great concept. But one thing I've noticed is that you often get quite a bit of space between internodes. Anyone know how to remedy this?

Back