Photoperiod NateNobody Does 12/12 From Seed Sannie's "Killingfields"

What's happening, AFN? No new update on Kf, just doing her thing. Instead, I am going to post this light that I was just gifted. I originally posted the pics in @912GreenSkell's thread. I don't want to muck up his hard work, so I am going to respond to the lighting replies from his thread here in mine. I am going to put up the pics here as well. @Maria Sanchez and @smokeout69, this is the led info.

Steris Surgical Lighting Co.
HarmonyAir M-Series Surgical Lighting System
View attachment 907258

View attachment 907259

View attachment 907260

View attachment 907261

HARMONYAIR[emoji768] SURGICAL LIGHTING SYSTEM

M-5 LIGHTHEAD

M-7 LIGHTHEAD

Max Central Illuminace

160,000 lux

160,000 lux

Average pattern sizes

7-11" (18-28 cm)

8.5"-12" (22-30 cm)

Color temperature

4400K +/- 300K

4400K +/- 300K.

CRI (Color Rendering Index)

Up to 96

Up to 96.

R9 (deep saturated red color index)

Up to 98

Up to 98.

Power Consumption

40 watts

200 watts

Heat-to-light ratio (mW/m2 -1x)

Average LED bulb life

60,000 hrs

30,000 hrs

I went over to the led forum to post, but I didn't want to start a whole thread just for a question. I see that @Son of Hobbes has an led sticky. I would love your input brother, and anyone else who has d-I-y led expertise. I am just wondering if these are worth trying to figure out how to repurpose, with my limited electrical and led knowledge. I am no idiot, just ignorant to this area of the d-I-y game. I can follow a schematic, just never tried to rework an led before. Always willing to learn, and to put in a little sweat equity to expand my toolbox. Any help is greatly appreciated. :peace:
Thats about all the same stuff i seen on them and name brands bud....u gonna try em out ?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Hey @NateNobody !
Awesome to see some Sannies genetics here at AFN.
Have you checked out his breeding selection thread at Open Grow?
It's pretty amazing, and can learn a lot about breeding selection.
Any pictures of your previous Killing Fields grow?

Hey @NateNobody !
Awesome to see some Sannies genetics here at AFN.
Have you checked out his breeding selection thread at Open Grow?
It's pretty amazing, and can learn a lot about breeding selection.
Any pictures of your previous Killing Fields grow?

Hello Maria! Yes, I am a Sannies fan. I only had pics of the Kf grow on an old phone, and I couldn't tell you where it is now. I have been on OpenGrow, but not on the breeding section. I will have to check it out. I think my next Sannies run will be "Chocolate Rain". I will probably journal that one as well. :peace:

Thats about all the same stuff i seen on them and name brands bud....u gonna try em out ?

What's up, brother? Yes, I would love to use that fixture! I have just basic lighting/electrical capabilities, so I will have to educate myself on wiring this thing up. I will mention here that I super suck at soldering!!! I will have to step up my game. I have a couple Mars 130w "blurple" units, so those plus this bright white unit should really light up my little 3'x3' cabinet. I am still hopeful. :peace:

What's up, brother? Yes, I would love to use that fixture! I have just basic lighting/electrical capabilities, so I will have to educate myself on wiring this thing up. I will mention here that I super suck at soldering!!! I will have to step up my game. I have a couple Mars 130w "blurple" units, so those plus this bright white unit should really light up my little 3'x3' cabinet. I am still hopeful. :peace:
Well ill read up on it some more n ill let u know if i figure shit out

Hello Maria! Yes, I am a Sannies fan. I only had pics of the Kf grow on an old phone, and I couldn't tell you where it is now. I have been on OpenGrow, but not on the breeding section. I will have to check it out. I think my next Sannies run will be "Chocolate Rain". I will probably journal that one as well. :peace:

Awesome. Love how you're doing her 12/12 from seed.
It's kind of like growing an auto then, in terms of time.
Just wish you were growing more of them, haha!

Well AFN, just a little peek in on my Kf infant. She looks good and happy. If I had the room in my flower cab, I would have run a few "Chocolate Rain" plants with the Kf, but the "CR" are regular beans. I only had room for one more pot, and I didn't want to waste it. Now that I read that statement, it would not really be a waste. I could do a lot with some good "CR" pollen! I might rethink that.

Killingfields @day 4
DSCN1607.JPG

Wow....great close-up of coco!! :frowny:

Sorry guys. I took a ton of pics of her, and they all looked the same, so I deleted all but this one. I did not realize that it sucked. I guess I should use my glasses more.

I am going start a new journal tonight. My original plan was to do CH9's "Toxic blue", because it is so vigorous in veg, that it is faster than most autos that I have grown. It already smells soooo blue!!! It also has a quick flower stage. I also ran Connoisseur Genetics "East Coast Cookies" a couple years ago. I do have pics of that grow. I will add it in with the "Toxic Blue" journal. It was the best tasting cookies that I have ever done. GREAT SMOKE!!! I have done a couple different breeders "Thin Mints" cut, and the ECC tasted so much more like minty chocolate. The buds were some of the frostiest, stickiest nugs that I have ever grown. I will put a link in my sig when I get it rolling. :peace:

Last edited:
Okay AFN family, finally got a couple new pics of the Kf baby. I have been working like crazy (10-12 hour days) so I have missed being there before a couple of "lights out" waterings and she has paid the price a bit. I will stay on top of it moving forward. So, without further ado.....

Sannie Seeds Killingfields
DSCN1685.JPG

DSCN1686.JPG

DSCN1689.JPG

9 days since seedling went into coco. :peace:

She's looking strange, i guess its ph lock out, do you have pens for ph/ec?

Back