Photoperiod NateNobody Does 12/12 From Seed Sannie's "Killingfields"

She's looking strange, i guess its ph lock out, do you have pens for ph/ec?

What's up TM? Yeah, I have pens, but I think I got my old and new coco mixed up when I planted. On top of that, I have missed watering a couple times due to work. She dried out way too much. I have been on top of things lately, and she is bouncing back. I stopped by to check out your new babies. They all look great! I will be following along. Good luck, brother. :cheers:

Okay AFN, she is coming back! I just flushed the coco a few days ago, dug down a few inches and added 1Tbsp pelletized lime and fed her fish e. @200ppm. I did not check the ph of the runoff, but she looks a lot better. I think she will be fine, but @TheMongol, @912GreenSkell or anyone else who sees something that I have missed, feel free to point it out.

DSCN1694.JPG

DSCN1698.JPG

DSCN1699.JPG

Last pic is a bit blurry, and it looks like the far left leaf has white spots all over it, but it was just light reflecting off of the water droplets. :peace:

What's up AFN? I got home today with just enough time left to snap a couple shots of my "Blue Himalaya Diesel x Alien vs Triangle" cross. It has been exactly another 21 days since the last pics(5/10), and she has turned into a pretty big girl!!!! She is 64 days old. I will probably let her go 2 more weeks....10 days at least. She stands 45" tall, and smells like a super intense BHD. The structure is pure A vs T, but the smell has no Alien. It did change the BHD smell from just blueberry, to a more sweet/rotten blueberry/grape type of funk. It smells AMAZING!!! I have a true Alien vs Triangle going right beside her. The Alien just started preflower. The structures are identical. I will post a side by side shot tomorrow. I have three more of the crosses going. They are at 18 days right now. EXCITED!

:woohoo1::coffee::coffee::headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo::vibe::vibe::baby::frog::baby::vibe::vibe::woohoo::headbang::headbang::headbang::coffee::coffee::woohoo1:

Blue Himalaya Diesel x Alien vs Triangle
(These hands worked hard today!)
DSCN1706.JPG

DSCN1707.JPG

DSCN1709.JPG

DSCN1711.JPG

The buds are really starting to fatten up now. Two more weeks should do the trick. :peace:

Last edited:
Alright AFN, got another update for the Kf. The I would say that the flush worked pretty well along with the amendments , because she is coming back strong! :cool1: I knew that the other plants would be fine, because they were already well established when I transplanted them into the depleted medium. The Kf was the only seedling:wall:, so I had my fingers crossed.

Here is the Killingfield well on the mend.

DSCN1715.JPG

DSCN1717.JPG

DSCN1718.JPG

Even with the rocky start, I am still optimistic about this plant. I have run several of these, and the fastest flower I have had was 11 weeks. The others were 12-13 weeks. I don't see going less than 11, so at least 9 to possibly 11 weeks left.. Plenty of time left for her to put on some weight and get sexy.......like the old school pin-up girls! :peace:

Okay AFN, it is officially 24 days since Kf went into the soil, and she is taking off pretty well now. I would say that she is pretty much over the trauma that I caused.

DSCN1723.JPG

Sorry for the crappy pic. Wasn't wearing my glasses.
DSCN1726.JPG

DSCN1721.JPG

I am not sure how much the stress will affect the flowering, but I would guess at least a couple of weeks increase. If that is the case, it could be week 5 or so before pre-flower. I guess that we will see. :peace:

I haven't updated in 6 days.(working hard) We are 1 day shy of this thread being 1 month old. This little lady has made it through some serious "grower induced" stress issues. She is thriving now. The growth spurts are very noticeable. I have only given her one feed of 200ppms after I had to flush a couple of weeks ago. I add worm castings and a bit of dry organic ferts, but I see from the lower leaves that she needs an actual feeding now.

Killingfields by Sannies' Seeds
DSCN1757.JPG

DSCN1758.JPG

DSCN1761.JPG

DSCN1760.JPG

This last pic with flash on shows better the discoloration on lower leaves from low N levels.

I am very hopeful about this one. She is very strong little plant. Can't wait to see her take off. :joy: :peace:

Hello again AFN family! Just a little update on my KF in toddler stage. We are 32 days from seed, and she finally needed to be repotted. I put her in a 2g bucket. Here she is in her new digs.

Killingfields by Sannie's Seeds
DSCN1779.JPG

DSCN1780.JPG

DSCN1782.JPG

DSCN1788.JPG

I will post some final pics of my Himalaya Blue Diesel x Alien vs Triangle cross in a couple of days. It is almost ready to come down.:yay: She turned out freakin' fantastic!!! The buds are sooo chunky...and the smell....:woohoo:!!! I will show that in a side-by-side with an Alien vs Triangle. You can really see the family resemblance. :peace:

Last edited:
She's doing well, @NateNobody ! Slow start there, but making a come back.
Internode length is short. Maybe it's a more stocky pheno? Or you have more blue light?

:slap:

The AvT X BHD looks sweet! She's a tall girl. I like the open structure, the sativa is strong.
How's the smoke? I was interested in the BHD because they have reg seeds.
But didn't like the sound of it being heaving indica.
But your cross looks like a nice balanced hybrid.

Please tag me in your Kf updates!!! Sannies' Jack and Kf and Shack look so amazing to me!

What's happening AFN family?! I see that the site has had a facelift since my last post. :thumbsup: A special "What's up" to @912GreenSkell, @Equatorial, @archie gemmill, @Dudeski and @Maria Sanchez? I hope all is well. Sorry for the disappearing act. Business has been insane, and when I wasn't working, I was catching up on the FIFA World Cup matches............Goooooo France!!!! I haven't had the time to post, but I've kept up with the pics; not a bunch, but at least you can see the progression. I am also moving in 6 weeks, so I will be SUPER busy in the next few weeks. I will complete the threads I have started, but I just can't post as much as intended.

These pics were from 10-12 days ago.

DSCN1838.JPG

DSCN1839.JPG

These pics were taken this morning.

DSCN1866.JPG

DSCN1867.JPG

DSCN1868.JPG
I had to bend it because she was touching the led. I still have plenty height in the tent, but I don't want my other plants to suffer in the lower canopy. The smell on this one is WONDERFUL!!!!!!! There is absolutely nothing in the air......until you brush against it! It is sooooo floral that it smells like I am growing roses! Hopefully I will get at least a zip from it. I can't wait. :yay: Off to update the Girl Scout Cookies thread. :peace:

Back