Photoperiod NateNobody Does 12/12 From Seed Sannie's "Killingfields"

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Critical+ 2.0, Bloody Skunk, 2Fast 2Vast
What's up AFN? I am starting my 12/12 journal for "Killingfields", which will be referred to moving forward as "Kf". I am going to run my usual medium of amended coco coir, consisting of vermicompost, pelletized lime and organic bloom food mixed into bottom 1/3 of the pot. The rest of the pot is just 50/50 coco/perlite. It will be watered with fish emulsion, kelp, fulvic acid, humic acid and silica added to pure rain water. Work always has me busy, but I will update a few times a week. Let's get it kicked off!

DSCN1517.JPG

DSCN1518.JPG

DSCN1519.JPG

Last edited:
I know that this is a photo thread, but since we are in the beginning, thought I would throw in a couple pics of an auto cross I did, since I won't be doing a separate journal for it. I was running out of seeds. I had Shortstuff's "Himalaya Blue Diesel" pollen, and a Mephisto "Alien vs Triangle" on the go, so I dusted the Alien, and the offspring look really promising. I did one little side branch, and got 67 free beans! They are Very vigorous! See what you think.

This was taken on 4/20, at 22 days old
DSCN1358.JPG

DSCN1359.JPG

This was taken on 5/10.....21 days later. (43 total)
DSCN1510.JPG

DSCN1512.JPG

DSCN1514.JPG

Still have 4-6 weeks left on this one! Should be really nice. :peace:

Last edited:
What's happening, @TheMongol? Welcome to the grow brother. Thanks for checking in. Yeah man, that auto cross looks really aggressive in veg, and it took maybe 30 days to show sex, but when it did, it took off pretty nice. The genetics from both parents are great, and she definitely took on the size of the Alien vs Triangle parent, although my Aliens don't get that big that fast! I used the largest male BHD, and the largest female AvT that I had. Can't wait to try it!!! :hookah:

i remember seeing some closeups of the killing fields that were just amazing in crystal! Have you grown before nate?

What's up brother? Glad to have you be part of my first ever journal 912. Yes I have grown her before, and she is WONDERFUL!!! I did a quick veg (21days), and then right into flower, and got an average of 3oz per 2gal pot(x4 pots). My pheno did turn a very nice shade of light lavender, with bright green leaves mixed throughout. It was a beautiful plant, and the smell/taste was very haze/fruity, with just a slight sweet lemony taste on the exhale. The high was focused and motivating......not too stoney at all. I just remember that I got a shit load of yard work done the first Saturday that I smoked it! :peace:

Well AFN.......we have lift-off!!! The Killingfield has it's tap 48 hours after going into the paper towel.
DSCN1522.JPG

Got the supporting cast all ready to go.
DSCN1521.JPG

The Kf seedling is directly at bottom of the wooden skewer, almost touching it. It is difficult to see.
DSCN1524.JPG

I never throw away my McCafe cups from McDonalds. "Ba Da Ba Ba Baaaaa........I'm growing it" !!!!
DSCN1526.JPG

In it's new home in the photo 12/12 flower cabinet.
DSCN1530.JPG

I will update again soon. :peace:

On another note, I am on my summer fitness kick, so I need to drop about 15-20 winter pounds. I don't do anything drastic, just doable. Today is "Meatless Monday", so I am making Pasta Primavera for dinner. I will be adding a little cannabutter to the mix, to add a little extra medicinal benefit. :smoking:

DSCN1483.JPG

:peace:

Hello AFN family! Just wanted to keep this thing moving, so I will post a few new pics. Everything is humming right along. Killingfields officially says, "hello" to the world!

DSCN1558.JPG

DSCN1559.JPG

Looking pretty happy!

Last edited:
While we are at it, let's see the BHD x AvT cross.

DSCN1552.JPG

This thing is still growing like full veg! It has to slow down pretty soon, but I'm not complaining. I am going to give it as much time as it needs.

What's happening, AFN? No new update on Kf, just doing her thing. Instead, I am going to post this light that I was just gifted. I originally posted the pics in @912GreenSkell's thread. I don't want to muck up his hard work, so I am going to respond to the lighting replies from his thread here in mine. I am going to put up the pics here as well. @Maria Sanchez and @smokeout69, this is the led info.

Steris Surgical Lighting Co.
HarmonyAir M-Series Surgical Lighting System
DSCN1563.JPG

DSCN1564.JPG

DSCN1568.JPG

DSCN1577.JPG

HARMONYAIR® SURGICAL LIGHTING SYSTEM

M-5 LIGHTHEAD

M-7 LIGHTHEAD

Max Central Illuminace

160,000 lux

160,000 lux

Average pattern sizes

7-11" (18-28 cm)

8.5"-12" (22-30 cm)

Color temperature

4400K +/- 300K

4400K +/- 300K.

CRI (Color Rendering Index)

Up to 96

Up to 96.

R9 (deep saturated red color index)

Up to 98

Up to 98.

Power Consumption

40 watts

200 watts

Heat-to-light ratio (mW/m2 -1x)

Average LED bulb life

60,000 hrs

30,000 hrs

I went over to the led forum to post, but I didn't want to start a whole thread just for a question. I see that @Son of Hobbes has an led sticky. I would love your input brother, and anyone else who has d-I-y led expertise. I am just wondering if these are worth trying to figure out how to repurpose, with my limited electrical and led knowledge. I am no idiot, just ignorant to this area of the d-I-y game. I can follow a schematic, just never tried to rework an led before. Always willing to learn, and to put in a little sweat equity to expand my toolbox. Any help is greatly appreciated. :peace:

Back