Jean-O's Root Beer Float-Day 51
Day 51, and she's showing her tall trichomes. My normal process is when after finding trichome production on the increase, I slowly increase the amount of Silica instituted into the waterings and foliar which I began at 1/16 tsp per gallon. To a slowly increased maximum of 1/8 tsp per gallon until 2 weeks before harvest.
Screenshot_20220704-003300.png

Last edited:
Defoliation
I've been plucking away at the ladies after watering. Every three days or so I pluck a few leaves that block light from reaching down into the undercarriage. I have also removed the lowest branches to direct more energy upwards.
Screenshot_20220704-115549.png

Ethos, Purple Thai - Day 53
Flowering is progressing nicely. The bud sites are swelling as expected, and producing more trichomes daily. At this point she seems to have a pleasant fruit bowl smell, with a touch of anise and a subtle pine.

Screenshot_20220706-021320.png

Thanks for dropping in for a look!
:peace:

Jean-O's Root Beer Float-Day 58
She's progressing exactly as expected. I have increased the Silica dose to 1/8 tsp per gallon of water, and ammended the soil today. Because of her large size, I felt that a 20 day top dress schedule would be most beneficial, and it seems she has done well with it.

Screenshot_20220710-121710.png

Thanks for dropping by, and having a look!

It's that time of year again. Fungus Gnats are searching for cooler temp places to breed. Diatomaceous Earth is not only a great organic insect pest control measure, but it also contains a multitude of trace minerals that plants need.. By coating the topsoil, and even after watering it into the soil. Fungus Gnat Larvae will struggle to survive. Coupled with Benificial Nematodes, surely all Larvae will meet their demise.

Screenshot_20220711-104941.png

Back