Jean-O's Root Beer Float - Day 70
The Pulse is a great piece of hardware...​

Screenshot_20220722-143220.png

That is looking amazing :drool:Was thinking of trying out The Duke for my first jean-o grow but now I might have to get this too
Thanks Dank! She definitely didn't disappoint. I may germ a Blue Dog on my next run, or possibly before the years end. :thumbsup:

Feed Schedule Change
Nearly 10 days since the last feeding, and I've found that nearing the final 3-4 weeks of Flower. It is most beneficial to shorten the organic feed schedule to every 7 days until harvest. But now the ladies will only need their Flower nutes, and Diatomaceous Earth. I will continue with one half cup of Dr. Earth Flower Girl, and one quarter cup of Diatomaceous Earth on the 7 day schedule until lights out.

Twenty20 Mendocino, Ogreberry 2B F4
Day 67
She's taken up most of the space in the 2x4. Very rock solid Colas... And dense disco balls throughout the inner canopy. I'm stoked for harvest, as her aroma is unlike any I've harvested. She has a strong aroma of a sweet Grape Soda, and a definite aroma that I've experienced with other Headband strains on the back end. She is very oily and resinous.
Screenshot_20220726-023343.png

Ethos, Purple Thai Auto Rbx1 - Day 73
Day 73

Stubborn trichomes. She still has a large amount that are clear, but somewhere around 10% of all the trichomes are Amber. Some strains are like that... One more day an it's lights out for her.

Screenshot_20220727-193605.png

Last edited:
Back