I really do think it was the first to herm. It had fully matured pollen sacks up and down the main stalk, and a couple of them had opened. More than likely from light stress, as it was the tallest and this new light is a powerhouse. I may germ another and put it outside, but I am reluctant to do it. Hopefully they're not just labeled fem, and are really unknowns. I hope you have good luck with the Saltwater OG. Hopefully the cause of the hermie was light stress and you're good to go! I'd be interested to see that strain and the potential. I had thought about purchasing a few of the Saltwater OG myself if Autofuel had proved itself.
:bump:

We'll see what happens, but will have an eagle eye out for balls! I also have a Medtree auto that is crossed with the Autofuel. Doubt that guy would breed with something if it was sketchy. Who knows right?

We'll see what happens, but will have an eagle eye out for balls! I also have a Medtree auto that is crossed with the Autofuel. Doubt that guy would breed with something if it was sketchy. Who knows right?
This light has 16 UV-A Diodes. I had it dialed in at around 290 Watts, and I feel like I gave them a little too much. And considering it was the tallest, and closest to the light.. It just more than likely couldn't handle it. And maybe for self preservation decided to hermie.
:shrug:

Ethos, Purple Thai - Day 40
She's beginning to flower...
Screenshot_20220622-115509.png

Liquid Fert Feed
It has been over 20 days since amending the soil. My usual process at this point is to feed the ladies a touch of Neptune's Harvest to help with any upcoming deficiencies before amending again. I do this also to be sure that the microbes continue to thrive.
Screenshot_20220622-112638.png

Thanks for dropping by!
:peace:

Jean-O's Root Beer Float-Day 41
Day 41 for this big girl...
Screenshot_20220626-123651.png

Standing at 42 inches, I elected to give her a little training to try an control the climb of the main stalk.
Screenshot_20220626-123459~2.png

Then I amended the soil as before, but this time I gave her another dash of Myco.
Screenshot_20220626-124343.png

:peace:

Back