Mephisto, Pink Panama - Day 34
full

4 Left In The Tour
Four ladies left. After finding pollen sacks on the two (likely due to light issues) I have thoroughly inspected the other ladies. Ogreberry 2B, had acquired two very immature pollen sacks on the third node. I have removed them, and I will watch intently for more. Jean-O 's Root Beer Float, Ethos Purple Thai, and Mephisto Sour Bubbly remain unchanged. And with any luck at all, will make it to the finish!

Thanks for dropping by, and happy growing AFN!
:peace:
_20220619_124706.JPG

Mephisto, Sour Bubbly
Sad news for Sour Bubbly.. I believe that Sour Bubbly was dusted by an unseen hermie in the tent. I also believe that this is due to lighting issues that had a negative impact on my current grow. I feel that showing errors plays a huge role in helping others identify all potentials in the learning process of cultivation.

Thank you for dropping in, and keep growing AFN!
Screenshot_20220619-211733.png

:peace:

Man, that sucks "balls"! Was looking forward to seeing the autofuel. Do you think that one was the initial culprit? A friend brought the their Saltwater Og from Cali two weeks ago, but kinda hesitant..Hopefully the other ladies pull through. Good luck and fingers crossed for ya brotha man!!!

Man, that sucks "balls"! Was looking forward to seeing the autofuel. Do you think that one was the initial culprit? A friend brought the their Saltwater Og from Cali two weeks ago, but kinda hesitant..Hopefully the other ladies pull through. Good luck and fingers crossed for ya brotha man!!!
I really do think it was the first to herm. It had fully matured pollen sacks up and down the main stalk, and a couple of them had opened. More than likely from light stress, as it was the tallest and this new light is a powerhouse. I may germ another and put it outside, but I am reluctant to do it. Hopefully they're not just labeled fem, and are really unknowns. I hope you have good luck with the Saltwater OG. Hopefully the cause of the hermie was light stress and you're good to go! I'd be interested to see that strain and the potential. I had thought about purchasing a few of the Saltwater OG myself if Autofuel had proved itself.
:bump:

Back