Outdoor N.E Scotland guerrilla grow

Well guys attitude seeds are a shit company! After what's been about a month still have not got my super chaze so told them to keep it. Normaly use the seed vault but was recommended.never again stay with what I know lol and the vault has 100% germination on my part. So ordered super auto flash Jamaican berry. Poped 4 out of 4 :D

Attachments

• WP_20150621_06_38_26_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150621_06_38_26_Pro.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
cannasseur has your mate got his chaze outside yet? If so how are they doing in our weather lol?
Yeah he has mate. There outside in a poly tunnel, there doing good man. There in 30L pots and growing at a real good rate. I'll get a couple pics up in the next couple if days mate

Well guys attitude seeds are a shit company! After what's been about a month still have not got my super chaze so told them to keep it. Normaly use the seed vault but was recommended.never again stay with what I know lol and the vault has 100% germination on my part. So ordered super auto flash Jamaican berry. Poped 4 out of 4 :D

Mephisto Genetics, order direct from Mitch and get some nice freebies and super fast shipping!

Yeah he has mate. There outside in a poly tunnel, there doing good man. There in 30L pots and growing at a real good rate. I'll get a couple pics up in the next couple if days mate[/QUOTE
cool mate cheers, I just bought 2 big bags of soil to trek up a massive hill to my plot lol. super autos still on my window just now though

Just an update on my royal queen seeds special kush(freebie) lookin great and has got pods already. is that normal :s anyone know what will happen?
Going to put pics of super autos when wee man gets up.

Attachments

• WP_20150623_10_19_48_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150623_10_19_48_Pro.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 68
  • WP_20150623_10_20_25_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150623_10_20_25_Pro.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 57
@dr doobs - are you sure that's a girl ? Accidents happen in genetics and Fem seeds sometimes get itchy feet and go hermaphrodite - is she showing top bud formation? If not that looks a bit boyish to me. Attached photo is from a Lowryder 2 last year (regular seed grow so had to weed out the boys).

DSC06960.jpg

This photo is from just about to burst male flowers - the pubescent flowers looked a bit like your 'pods' prior to this.

Look on the bright side - if its a hermaphrodite you have next years seed for free (might be an interesting genetic bag mix tho) - but you'd have to quarantine your transvestite or risk seeding any other plants you had (or your neighbours - or some poor sods grow-room).

If the govt. wanted to stop all outdoor grows in the UK it could legalise and seed fields with hemp all over the place.... I shudder - 'NO, environmentalists we don't want hemp in the countryside thank you very much !!!, and I don't care if you can make ethanol, rope, fabrics and other products out of it - I wanna grow weed !!!'

Last edited:
see how yours are "hanging" mines are not doing that they are actually coming out the stalk. and there covered in crystals. so are loads of the leaves mate do males have the crystals on them anyware? I will get better pics next time. and theres white pistols all over the place

Last edited:
x2 Jamaican berrys but the green stripped pot is in plant magic soil and plain pot bio bizz. These plants grow better in the plant magic id say, growing faster and stronger but I have to water twice as often as the bio bizz. both same growing conditions, same phd water no feed yet.

Attachments

• WP_20150624_19_15_33_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150624_19_15_33_Pro.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Are these destined for outside? - or is this part of a mixed indoor/outdoor - just curious I have three Purple Ryders about a week ahead of those - just not sure where to stick them - but it will have to be outdoor here or given away.

Re my with balls - cool - well the photo didn't help but before those boys dangled they looked a bit like your pic. but glad you got a girl - nothing worse than bad news - I'd keep an eye on her anyway - all my kids have turned into sneaky people who do their own thing... why should I assume my plants are any different....

Last edited:
Back